Shoe Preference?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 13, 2015
What are the best new styles coming out? Specifically, I'm looking for shoes for my coed team.

Thanks!

Tbh I don't get how people like to base other people who wear Nfinity Vengences. I've had to base a few people who wore them lately and I hate them! They're so flimsy and I can feel every time your toes move. Ick

Okay, did answer your question but our guys (college team) didn't like Nfinity shoes for that reason mentioned above. We use the Varsity touchdowns. Love love love them! They're light enough and still offer support. Great for all surfaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For school teams, I also love the varsity touchdown. I'll forever be an Nfinity Evolution girl for allstar though. I sometimes put them on and walk around the house in them because I miss wearing them so much. #whyaretherenointernationalteamsincentralindiana

For school teams, I also love the varsity touchdown. I'll forever be an Nfinity Evolution girl for allstar though. I sometimes put them on and walk around the house in them because I miss wearing them so much. #whyaretherenointernationalteamsincentralindiana
Thanks for the feedback! Speed (Westfield) used to have an international team. Bummer they're no more!

Tbh I don't get how people like to base other people who wear Nfinity Vengences. I've had to base a few people who wore them lately and I hate them! They're so flimsy and I can feel every time your toes move. Ick

Okay, did answer your question but our guys (college team) didn't like Nfinity shoes for that reason mentioned above. We use the Varsity touchdowns. Love love love them! They're light enough and still offer support. Great for all surfaces.

Great! Thanks for your reply!

Thanks for the feedback! Speed (Westfield) used to have an international team. Bummer they're no more!
I cheered there for 5 years and am a proud Blue Flame alum :) hoping they can field one as ICE Indy but it's still about an hour away from Ball State so that would be difficult. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

For coed stunting, I loved my Nfinity Passions. I'm not sure they make them anymore though. Surprisingly, I also like stunting in my Nike Frees.

I cheered there for 5 years and am a proud Blue Flame alum :) hoping they can field one as ICE Indy but it's still about an hour away from Ball State so that would be difficult. I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Do you cheer at Ball State? I went there too :)

Has anyone ever tried ( or heard anything about) the Nfinity Game Day shoe? My roommate wants our team to get those next year but I was looking at them and they seem kind of clunky. Also I love our Varsity Touchdowns, and once I find a shoe I like, I hate switch. I attached to certain shoes lol

She does like the Varsity Touchdowns as well but she says she doesn't want to have three pairs of them (1 from staff, 1 from this past year and 1 possible for next year).

Do you cheer at Ball State? I went there too :)
Last year! I unfortunately didn't make the cut this year, so I'm most likely retiring. I loved the program and coaches with all of my heart, and I'll miss it! So cool that you went there too:)

Last year! I unfortunately didn't make the cut this year, so I'm most likely retiring. I loved the program and coaches with all of my heart, and I'll miss it! So cool that you went there too:)
Small world, huh? How cool. The things I've learn from cheerleading are values I'll probably always carry with me. Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader. Love your name, by the way!

Has anyone ever tried ( or heard anything about) the Nfinity Game Day shoe? My roommate wants our team to get those next year but I was looking at them and they seem kind of clunky. Also I love our Varsity Touchdowns, and once I find a shoe I like, I hate switch. I attached to certain shoes lol

She does like the Varsity Touchdowns as well but she says she doesn't want to have three pairs of them (1 from staff, 1 from this past year and 1 possible for next year).
CP cheered in nfinity game days her first season of Allstar and out high school has used them. CP liked them ok, but she was only level 1. Our high school girls had split opinions. The ones who had only ever worn nike sidelines didn't think they were supportive enough, but the Allstar girls used to a mat shoe liked them because they were closer to that feel. I didn't think they were clunky at all. They are very streamlined for an outdoor shoe.

This my flyer has just gone from chunky Kapeas to the vengences and its so much harder to base especially since they are a little big I have to keep grabbing shoes not foot. Evolutions are much more stable but most girls on my team like the vengences because "they look nicer on the feet" I like vengences on me only because I find it easier to jump and tumble

We currently have all-girl teams, and some of our older girls wore theirs (Nfinity) out before the season ended.

Back