All-Star Shoes !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't know how anyone keeps a pair of Nfinity's more than a few months. In my experience they are the single poorest constructed athletic shoe.

For school cheer I would recommend the Nfinity Passions (Nfinity Athletic Corporation - Basketball). They are Nfinity's hybrid shoes and they're pretty sturdy. You might also go with the Varsity Inspires (The Varsity Inspire Shoe). Varsity sponsors my team, so we have to wear them. I didn't like them at first but quickly got used to them. They're a little heavier, but they're pretty sturdy also. However, if you fly baskets and care about your bases wrists, you won't go with them. Haha. Those two are both good for school and all-star cheer, but I would go with the Passions just because they are lighter and fit more comfortably than the Inspires (like more Nfinitys).

For all-star cheer I would definitely go with the Nfinity Vengeance (Nfinity Athletic Corporation - Basketball). They are so so so light and have kept up very well for what I have put them through, haha. They fit beautifully and actually look really cool, unlike most cheer shoes. :)

The Nfinity Evolutions don't hold up well at all. When they were 'state-of-the-art' I went through two or three a season. Definitely not a good choice if you're tumbling on hard floor either.

Hey everyone ! :)
So i'm ordering new cheer shoes this week.. and im not sure which ones to get ! right now i have the Kaepa Starlyte.. and even though their still in excellent condition.. i want a new pair for competition seasons ! anyways, any suggestions on which cheer shoe is the best !?
I've been an allstar cheerleader for 9 years...I've got a lot of knowledge on shoes :)
nikes- way too heavy compared to all my others shoes, and they run pretty narrow. they made my feet hurt really bad after I would wear they for school. they hold up, but are wayyy to heavy duty for cheerleading.
nfinitys- my favorite cheer shoes. my favorite was the genesis which you can get online at some places. I love evolutions, but they have an elastic strap on the inside that is a little discomforting sometimes. my nfinitys usually hold up well for me, keep in mind im on two allstar teams and in the gym for many hours a week.
kaepas- heavy. no structure. uncomfortable.
no limits- in my opinion, these were the worst shoe I've ever owned. they said they ran small, so I sized up like the rep told me to when they sized me. they are cotton and super hot. by the end of the season my shoes were so stretched out...I dont even practice in them now because they're so stretched out and uncomfortable. oh and my friend went through 3 pairs because hers kept ripping.
power shoes- these were great years before nfinity came around. if your looking for a shoe with good grips, the original ones with blue grips on the bottom are a good idea.

hope this helps! :)

I've been an allstar cheerleader for 9 years...I've got a lot of knowledge on shoes :)
nikes- way too heavy compared to all my others shoes, and they run pretty narrow. they made my feet hurt really bad after I would wear they for school. they hold up, but are wayyy to heavy duty for cheerleading.
nfinitys- my favorite cheer shoes. my favorite was the genesis which you can get online at some places. I love evolutions, but they have an elastic strap on the inside that is a little discomforting sometimes. my nfinitys usually hold up well for me, keep in mind im on two allstar teams and in the gym for many hours a week.
kaepas- heavy. no structure. uncomfortable.
no limits- in my opinion, these were the worst shoe I've ever owned. they said they ran small, so I sized up like the rep told me to when they sized me. they are cotton and super hot. by the end of the season my shoes were so stretched out...I dont even practice in them now because they're so stretched out and uncomfortable. oh and my friend went through 3 pairs because hers kept ripping.
power shoes- these were great years before nfinity came around. if your looking for a shoe with good grips, the original ones with blue grips on the bottom are a good idea.

hope this helps! :)

Really you think Nike's run narrow? I always get Nike because they are the only ones that I think don't run narrow hahah I guess it just goes to show that everyone has different opinions!:) Personally, I think Adidas shoes run really narrow. Had to get them my sophomore year and never wore them. Pretty sure they are still up in my room, in perfect condition:)
I'd recommend Nike shoes for school cheer. I used to have Nike Cheer Musique, which I've used for about 3 or 4 years. But they no longer make that style so I just bought the Nike Cheer Flash shoes. Still breaking them in but they seem really durable, and they look really nice. Plus they were pretty cheap, only around $40.

Really you think Nike's run narrow? I always get Nike because they are the only ones that I think don't run narrow hahah I guess it just goes to show that everyone has different opinions!:) Personally, I think Adidas shoes run really narrow. Had to get them my sophomore year and never wore them. Pretty sure they are still up in my room, in perfect condition:)
I'd recommend Nike shoes for school cheer. I used to have Nike Cheer Musique, which I've used for about 3 or 4 years. But they no longer make that style so I just bought the Nike Cheer Flash shoes. Still breaking them in but they seem really durable, and they look really nice. Plus they were pretty cheap, only around $40.
Yeah,I didn't like the cheer flash.they took months to break in and were just so dang heavy. Yeah,maybe school cheer,but never ge nfinitys because you'll like them too much to go back to nikes!lol

Bump!

I can only afford one pair of shoes this year. I do HS and Allstar cheer.
What shoes are light enough that they're comfortable on allsar floors, but padded enough that I don't get bruises on my feet from tumbling on wood floor like last year :confused:

Any ideas?

I have found some youth size 11/12/1 for sale but coming from the UK we don't have those sizes. Are they just regular children's sizes and if so what do adult sizes start at?

Back