All-Star Shooting Stars <3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I could not be more proud of them. f5 may have taken the gold, and they totally deserved it, but stars are champions in my heart. They had a rough patch in the beginning of the season and have dealt with alot of injuries/girls leaving, but that didnt show this weekend. They hit perfect, and thats all we can hope for.

I am a diehard stars fan....always have and always will be no matter what. LOVED their perfomances this weekend!!
I really enjoyed the whole large senior division. Marlins, CEA, F5...all fantastic teams with amazing routines. Congrats F5 on a well deserved win.

What I truely love about the large senior division is its amazing fans. The fans of each team seem to stick by their team throughout seasons whether they are doing well or not so well at points. I'm so happy that F5 won after seeing them all season and so many heartbreaking losses. I was also so excited to see Shooting Stars pull through with 2 amazing performances to end their season. It just shows these girls truely put their heart and soul into their performances <3

I just wanted to say that I was at worlds and i did not see any one of these girls act with anything but class and respect towards others. They did an amazing job and all their hard work def paid off! Congrats ladies! you deserve it!

I met a wonderful girl in the airport today in Orlando from Shooting Stars while waiting in line for a smoothie. She was so fantastic to talk to and could not stop saying how happy she was for both her team and F5. An almost direct quote: "Our coaches were so proud of us and we were so proud of ourselves.. and REALLY proud of F5. We were so happy they got to win it again after so many years".

This was in the airport, after she knew I was from Chicago, not anywhere near New Jersey or Maryland. This girl didn't have to be nice and kind, but she was so genuine. It was absolutely awesome.

Back