All-Star Shooting Stars <3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a WC parent and I was lucky enough to witness the Worlds live this weekend. What a great show by all the teams . I would like to Congratulate F5 for a class act on and off the floor. To our STARS you will always be our CHAMPIONS.... WC LOVES YOU !!! 2012 Here we come...

Shooting Stars did amazing! What an honor from them to take home silver! winning NCA beating F5 and no doubt this division next year will be FIERCE

The best roller coaster ride of my life. The ups and downs made the last 2 performances the BEST.... Congratulation Shooting Stars. All your hard work paid off.

Way to Go SS!! 2 amazing performances by amazing athletes! Be proud of yourselves!!!

Shooting Stars did amazing! What an honor from them to take home silver! winning NCA beating F5 and no doubt this division next year will be FIERCE
:( My daughter ages out this year. No ring for her two year run, but a heck of a ride!!!!! Thanks so much, World Cup for making her experience such a great one and for teaching her the meaning of true teamwork. I will always be a fan <3

* Removed some useless junk. Have y'all not noticed that posts revolving around certain topics (i.e. stuff posted that will only cause drama) keep getting removed? Please keep it positive :)

Anywho, congrats Stars! Great end to a pretty bumpy season. The Stars we know and love finally made an appearance :)

Dear shooting stars, you are amazing no one could have asked for anything more from you. Y'all performed like never before at worlds. Amazing amazing routine!!! Love shooting stars more then ever an will always support

* Removed some useless junk. Have y'all not noticed that posts revolving around certain topics (i.e. stuff posted that will only cause drama) keep getting removed? Please keep it positive :)

Anywho, congrats Stars! Great end to a pretty bumpy season. The Stars we know and love finally made an appearance :)
Thank you much! Just always a little surprised when it sinks to that level. I never understand that kind of silliness. Yayyyyy GO MODS!

One of the seniors from shooting stars came up to me right before Tsunami's fourth performance. I was a wreck.. Worried for Brea, shaken up for my team, and in disbelief after realizing we were almost done and we were going to have to go full out AGAIN. She gave me a hug and told me that my team was an inspiration to her along with a pep talk about how everything was gonna be okay. She was one of the most sincere people I talked to all weekend and I wanted her to know that she helped me pull myself together. Shooting stars should be proud and they are really a class act. Congrats to everyone this weekend, it was really a roller coaster ride of emotions.

It is so great to hear that these girls are as beautiful on the inside as on the outside! Congrats to all Lg. Senior Teams, you were all amazing. Congratulations Shooting Stars...The Girls ARE Back! Great job F5!

Back