All-Star Shout Outs To Post To Your Favorite Worlds Teams And Chereleaders!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Forgot to give it up for our competition friends....Elite Cheer and Dance Diamonds! Good luck, Elite!

Shouts out to FamousBrandon1 , SachaaFiercee , siennaxfame , famousxjoey and robertscianna! I love y'all and I'll be screaming my head off for you! LittleRazzi - be ready, baby! You have everything inside your heart that you ever needed :)
So proud of every FAME athlete that has committed, worked and dug deeper this season than they ever had to before.
BLACKOUT, CELEBRITIES, LEGENDS, NOTORIOUS, PERFECTION, SUPER SENIORS - We want FAME!!

Shout out to NJSE Fab 5, X5, Take 5!!!!
Also to all of my Fierece board friends' teams!!! I couldn't begin to name them all, but I so appreciate everyone here on the board. May everyone hit. Then the best team will really win - and those who don't will still feel good about themselves for doing their best. And most importantly - everyone have FUN!!!

All my fierce board friends need to scream for my Aviator Blue Angels! Pleeeeeeze.

Friday, jostens at 11:30. SmCoed division.

I can't be there to cheer them on (don't have genetically related kids on that team) but I love every one of those babies! I'm so ridiculously proud of what they've accomplished to go from literally nothing...like tucks at best....three years ago to what they've got going on now. For gyms that have been there annually...think back to what you felt the FIRST time your program went.

This is what one of our owners just posted to her FB to put it in perspective...

"when a dream becomes a reality! The feeling of performing on the worlds floor is something that can't be described only experienced. I'm so blessed to have once competed on that floor and now coach a team that will compete on the same stage. It's quite an overwhelming feeling to be taking our first team ever to Worlds! Many see the incredible accomplishment but I see a humbling experience as a replay of the thousands of steps it has taken to get here! Of all the emotions I have felt lately I do beleive grateful is the most prevalent! So here's to our debut and the first step to forever Keith [her husband and co owner] I love you and I'm so blessed to share this journey with you!!!!"

That my friends is why we are Aviator.

Shout outs:
1) First one goes to my gym's IOC5 the Cobras
Wow were to start..you guy's have had a crazy season. You have overcome every obstacle thrown at you and are stronger then ever! The determination, heart and love this team has is like no other. After watching your showoff last night you guys are so ready to take on the world!! Go out and kill it like I know you can and will! Love you guys all so much and I can't wait to be at worlds with you all again screaming my head off in the front row when you perform!!! Cobras it's time to rock the world!!

2) To all of the NY teams especially my CNY and Core friends
Everyone is counting us out but they ain't ready for this. Were taking over the World!! Everyone watch out because the empire state is coming for you and we don't play!!

3) To all of my friends teams(way to many to list)
I can't wait to see you all and your amazing new routines!! Go out there and give it your all!! Be confident!! You guy's can all do this and I will be there cheering you all on!!

4) Good luck everyone! May everyone hit and the best teams win!

Good Luck to ALL the team representing the UK but especially Rising Stars Int Open 5 and Int Open Jazz!

GOOD LUCK TO OUR LADIES AND GENTS ON
RED and BIG RED OF TEXAS LONESTAR CHEER!!!

IT'S TIME TO ROCK THE MOUSE!!!

Shout out to all the International teams who are travelling so far to be apart I this weekend!! Good luck an have fun...

Now for my Orlando Allstar loves:
ANGELS you have been there before and rocked that floor!! Go out there blow the judges away with this full squad fulls and partners stunts!! WINGS OUT!!

OA Royal:
First year team putting it all out there!! You have hung in there with the best all season , now it's time to see if they can hang with you!! ROYALS RUN THIS TOWN!!

My Kelei-Michelle ... Is your Senior year baby girl! Just enjoy every second of it!!

Good Luck to State All Stars
Small Senior Coed 5 and International Open Coed 5
Wishing Everyone the best of LUCK, make sure you go out on that mat hit your stunts and most of all have FUN!!!:)

Good luck to everyone but most especially my besttt, ShiningGem & F5, my babiess on Diamonds and Rubies although they aren't so little anymore, and Onyx as well!
Everyone hit clean, so it's an exciting and close finals!

Shout out to GBE and heat athletics firestorm! Good luck and bring back a globe to wisco!!!

Back