All-Star Show Your Bows 2015-2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For those of asking about our bows and the center piece...here are three pics of how it is detachable... I personally want to start a pool for how long our team will compete with the middle pieces before someone loses theirs. good news is the bows look nice without them.

mja4p3.jpg

For those of asking about our bows and the center piece...here are three pics of how it is detachable... I personally want to start a pool for how long our team will compete with the middle pieces before someone loses theirs. good news is the bows look nice without them.

mja4p3.jpg
86f26229e4f5c49cf8c8724547edaec8.jpg
ICE Illinois Wild Windz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love both of these! Especially the GT bow.

*removed photos for space*

I love these, but in my head I was thinking, one more thing for a kid to keep up with and one more thing for a mom to ask & worry about their kid having! I'm in on your pool for how long teams will be competing with the middle piece, before someone's gets lost.

I want to share our bows but can't upload a pic. Anyone that can want to PM me their number and I'll text it?

mja4p3.jpg
Just curious, what's the point of it being detachable? Like do they intend to ever compete without it? Or was it just the easiest way to attach it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got practice bows for our girls but they wanted them. We got plain pink ones so they could decorate their own bows and have it be personal. [emoji106]

Back