OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Here are a few of my favorite bows I have made. :)

CHECHT75

IMAG1348.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG1346.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG1344.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG1343.jpg
[/IMG]
IMAG1338.jpg
[/IMG]

Love this one <3

IMAG1338.jpg

and This One

IMAG1361.jpg

My mom & I have our own business as you guys have seen earlier in this thread.
One thing I recommend is do NOT, I repeat do NOT order ribbon from Ribbon Bazzar in NJ. Every time we order from them, the ribbon is not the true width it's supposed to be. We ordered 3inch from them to restock and it was more like 2 & 3/4, which makes a HUGE difference when making flip flop bows that are just two different color ribbons.
And their customer service is TERRIBLE. They were SO rude to my mom when they 'accidentally' canceled her order.
on another note, I think I'm gonna go in the bow room and make some gym themed bows later, hopefully pics will be up :)

How were they rude? (Ive never ordered from them and Im curious.)
first off, my mom ordered several of their products. She paid for all of it, and the shipping, and was expecting it in 1 week. She later got an email that this one spool of ribbon wouldn't be sent with the others, and she would have to pay an extra 10 or 15 bucks for more shipping. When she called them to find out what was up they were just flat out rude. Not considerate of her saying that she needed the ribbon by a certain day for a certain project, just being all like "Well you're not gonna have it." Needless to say, she didn't pay the extra shipping after getting so angry at them, and will never order from them again.

Thats ridiculous. I cant remember if it was from The Ribbon Retreat or Ribbons and Bows Oh My, but one thing when I ordered it it was in stock and then it sold out. They shipped my other products first and then set out the other product when it was back in stock. I didnt have to pay extra shipping.
yeah this place was dumb. we will most likely be ordering from ribbons and bows oh my next time because they're around the same price and much cheaper shipping

Back