OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I did a twisties one as well but used a slightly different logo.

11sjp74.jpg

CheerBecky18 said:
How do you guys do the logos on the bows?

You can do iron-on's or cut-outs. Cut-outs are MUCH more time consuming. Unfortunately, you can't necessarily do an iron-on on every kind of fabric. Kara might use something different than I do, but I know some of my fabrics would nottt do well under an iron lol.

F!ERCE said:
CheerBecky18 said:

You can do iron-on's or cut-outs. Cut-outs are MUCH more time consuming. Unfortunately, you can't necessarily do an iron-on on every kind of fabric. Kara might use something different than I do, but I know some of my fabrics would nottt do well under an iron lol.

Thanks! Which materials are ok to use the iron on?

ohhh lindss said:
[quote="F!ERCE":3ki8uaep]Nothing special...just something I made for Lauren :) That's glare on the logo...not a white streak lol.

2dkhjde.jpg

I LOVE THISSSSSSSSSSSSS.[/quote:3ki8uaep]

i just fell in love<333

CheerBecky18 said:
F!ERCE said:
CheerBecky18 said:

So far I've only done iron-ons on plain grosgrain 'cause I'm scared of melting fabric lol. I think Kara's are cut-outs, not iron-ons, so she can do those on any fabric she wants. Well come to think of it...I really have no idea if hers are iron-ons or cut-outs, but I think I did read that they're all the latter.

F!ERCE said:
CheerBecky18 said:
[quote="F!ERCE":161wz2bd]
CheerBecky18 said:

So far I've only done iron-ons on plain grosgrain 'cause I'm scared of melting fabric lol. I think Kara's are cut-outs, not iron-ons, so she can do those on any fabric she wants. Well come to think of it...I really have no idea if hers are iron-ons or cut-outs, but I think I did read that they're all the latter.[/quote:161wz2bd]

I have used a press cloth and can iron the mystique, lycra, and the sequin fabric without it melting. Something like a cotton muslin or broadcloth should work. Always press underneath too to make sure your adhesive will activate and stick.

F!ERCE said:
Nothing special...just something I made for Lauren :) That's glare on the logo...not a white streak lol.

2dkhjde.jpg
how doo they workl do u just copy there logo off the site and iron it to the bow? idont get it lol. its amaing anyways!

Beeis4Becca said:
i hear kara has finger arthritis

thats why i cant make bows or cheer.. =(

i have arthritis in my fingers, toes, ankles, back and knees.

and im only 18...lets just say i feel like im 85....

p.o.k. said:
[quote="F!ERCE":qitlkosf]
CheerBecky18 said:
[quote="F!ERCE":qitlkosf]
CheerBecky18 said:

So far I've only done iron-ons on plain grosgrain 'cause I'm scared of melting fabric lol. I think Kara's are cut-outs, not iron-ons, so she can do those on any fabric she wants. Well come to think of it...I really have no idea if hers are iron-ons or cut-outs, but I think I did read that they're all the latter.[/quote:qitlkosf]

I have used a press cloth and can iron the mystique, lycra, and the sequin fabric without it melting. Something like a cotton muslin or broadcloth should work. Always press underneath too to make sure your adhesive will activate and stick.[/quote:qitlkosf]

Thanks! I'm gonna try to do it today

Back