OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Just got done this one. First time trying 3 inch ribbon, and made the mistake of using the ultra hold instead of lite. Dear God...that was a fight. But I like it :)

2wpqtz9.jpg

Photo10.jpg

this was my very first attempt at a bow. my friend said i would fail miserabley. i dont think it came out too bad.

Bow headband for Amanda from Legacy Extreme.
2yz0xa9.jpg

Two bows I made with new fabric and one with new rhinestones I got.
28vbwk2.jpg

Some new ribbon I picked up. :)
2eknij5.jpg

nvecchioni89 said:
Just got done this one. First time trying 3 inch ribbon, and made the mistake of using the ultra hold instead of lite. Dear God...that was a fight. But I like it :)

2wpqtz9.jpg

I LOVE THIS.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

So can you use just regular fabric on them? I have always used spandex but I haven't ever thought to use just regular fabric.

My daughter has used regular cotton fabric (she made a steelers one) and it does work, but the fabric does start to shed after a while... even if you heat seal the ends.

My daughter has used regular cotton fabric (she made a steelers one) and it does work, but the fabric does start to shed after a while... even if you heat seal the ends.

Try Fray Check. Just test on the fabric to make sure it does not leave a mark first.

does the first one from joann fray at all? i think ive seen this material but i didnt buy and because it seemed like it would..

Back