OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i4l6xy.jpg

1jwwn4.jpg

my new style of bows...kinda like kara's headband bows minus the headband!

143pd13.jpg

ildmqr.jpg

104p4rq.jpg

55fon9.jpg

20jiiar.jpg

23lfk2e.jpg

my bows in action at a competition yesterday :)

(their music theme is eyes... hence the pose!!)

Some Bows I Made Today...

29ymnpx.jpg

28svjty.jpg

2112k2d.jpg

2a80mmg.jpg

2d9tfcy.jpg

29e6c60.jpg

2hn54yr.jpg

More Coming Soon, I Got A LOT Of New Fabric Today But My Short Attention Span Only Allowed Me To Make A Few :lol:

i wear little bows in my hair almost every day. so i figured i'd try and make some. soo after i made some for me and 2 of my sorority sisters. they turned out realllyy cute. the pencil is so you can tell how big it is

AGDbow.jpg

Admin said:
ssunshinee said:
Is it best to use a hot glue gun or fabric glue to make sequin fabric stick to ...?

let me just say...hot glue is not that durable and fabric will peel right off of it, do not be fooled by it...

I've found just the opposite...fabric glue doesn't hold my bows together at alllllll but they don't budge with hot glue. Guess it depends what works for you.

F!ERCE said:
Admin said:
ssunshinee said:
Is it best to use a hot glue gun or fabric glue to make sequin fabric stick to ...?

let me just say...hot glue is not that durable and fabric will peel right off of it, do not be fooled by it...

I've found just the opposite...fabric glue doesn't hold my bows together at alllllll but they don't budge with hot glue. Guess it depends what works for you.

i dont like fabric glue all that much cause it doesnt stick that well...and you have to try to spread it out.... i havent tried hot glue but i did just get spray glue and i like it alot

Vegas2024 said:
a few i made the other day, they are not finished round the middle which explains the white string haha

leopardbows.jpg

LOVE the green one!

Back