OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love all of them! :)

F!ERCE- I left a shopping cart full of your bows open on my computer and told my family that I enjoyed them greatly and then mentioned how Christmas is coming. Maybe I'll be receiving some new bows! :)

Haha! Maybe you will. I wouldn't give any hints :p

zkg088.jpg
endjp.jpg
15wj57k.jpg
aesj8m.jpg
iv8e9f.jpg
4voa36.jpg
2e6et1j.jpg

Some bows :)

Anyone wanna give me tips on how to make them?? My coach makes them and they're always sooo cute!! I'm OBSESSED with bows so I wanna make some :) is there a site with directions or do you all just experiment and see what comes out??

Anyone wanna give me tips on how to make them?? My coach makes them and they're always sooo cute!! I'm OBSESSED with bows so I wanna make some :) is there a site with directions or do you all just experiment and see what comes out??

I pretty much read this whole thread. There are really good tips! Also search how to make bows I think there was a thread on that too! Good luck!

Definitely read this thread, go to the sites listed for how to. That's how i figured it out.

Thank you!!! I figured this was the place to start because all those on here seem to be experts and the pictures they posted prove that!! :)

Does anyone use cricuts for cut-outs? I need serious tips! I can't get mine to cut the fabric without ruining it.
What settings do you have it on?
What fabric do you use?
Any tips will help greatly!
Thank you!!

Back