2k3asy.jpg

2itdok.jpg

ztt1t5.jpg

wvrczm.jpg

vrvxw6.jpg

2rqet0o.jpg
(mini bow)
These are AMAZING i want them all haha

this is kinda random sorry... okay ik yella ribbon has a bow club . do any other bow makers have bow clubs where u can get them every month?

Has anyone ever been in one?
If so, are the bows cute? Cuz i kinda wanna join YR's but i dont want a bunch of ugly bows. for example, it said fourth of july bow. so i want them if its red white and blue. but not if its got fireworks and flags and all that stuff.

These are AMAZING i want them all haha
Thanks! Check us out on facebook just search Royalty Bows. Or on our website www.royalty-bows.webs.com
ALL of our bows are reasonably priced EVERYTHING is under 20 dollars most are only 10-15 dollars.

Speaking of bows of the month... if I started doing this would anyone be interested and I promise there would be no "ugly" or "tacky" bows. <3

Thanks! Check us out on facebook just search Royalty Bows. Or on our website www.royalty-bows.webs.com
ALL of our bows are reasonably priced EVERYTHING is under 20 dollars most are only 10-15 dollars.

Speaking of bows of the month... if I started doing this would anyone be interested and I promise there would be no "ugly" or "tacky" bows. <3

Depending on the price, I might be interested! :)

I'm just now currently thinking all of this up so im assuming about 18 dollars a month and then if you want to do it for the whole year you'd get a month free? Hows that sound?

Ok, I'm bow making challenged. will someone post a video of them making a bow with the fabric on the top? Like with the cut outs and the curved fabric? and all of the products you use? also for rhinestones what do you use to attach then? thanks a ton!

Back