OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
IMG_1121.jpg

Lady Warriors bow :)

obsessed.

I hear a lot of moms talk about how when their baby girls have no hair, they HATE when poeple say "What a cute boy" or ask the gender of the baby. Well, this is an easy way for infant babies with no hair to wear bows! And it's a lot less frustrating for the mom/dad's daughter that is being mistaken for a boy. Or it can also be used for cheer parents who want to put their baby girls in bows at competitions to support their other children who are cheering, but the baby might not have enough hair to wear on a clip or pony tail. The bow is connected to a wide crocheted headband.
001-3.jpg

Also, here's a keychain bow that's zebra and tye-die.
yetmorebows004.jpg

I appologize for the etremely large pictures.

Where do you get the sparly sequined fabric like the first bow?

I tried making layered bows today, and it was an EPIC FAIL. When I tried to make the bow shape, the layers started coming apart and the fabric was really hard. I used spray adhesive. Is there anything that works better? where could I get it? any tips for the layered bows? I was layering grosgrain, could that be the problem? do most people layer fabric with grosgrain?

can anyone PM me and tell how you get ur cutouts( team logos, brand names, stars, etc) and rhinestones(earths, numbers, names, shapes, etc) on ur bows??? are they iron ons? if so where do u get them? and also can someone tell me how you keep the edges nice and not frayed by using a lighter? do u just tak ethe lighter and run it down the edges or what? i make bows all the time and people seem to love em, but i just want to make them even beter:) oh! and can somone tell me where they buy their 3" ribbon ?

can anyone PM me and tell how you get ur cutouts( team logos, brand names, stars, etc) and rhinestones(earths, numbers, names, shapes, etc) on ur bows??? are they iron ons? if so where do u get them? and also can someone tell me how you keep the edges nice and not frayed by using a lighter? do u just tak ethe lighter and run it down the edges or what? i make bows all the time and people seem to love em, but i just want to make them even beter:) oh! and can somone tell me where they buy their 3" ribbon ?
I recommend using clear nail polish instead of a lighter.. I personally need to stay away from fire, so thats what I use. haha

I HAVE ALL THE SAME QUESTIONS :)... someone be nice and answer? :)

Latest posts

Back