OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok I Know these don't have cutouts, but now that I have some free time, I promised people I would make some inexpensive bows :)

Here are Clemson's Nationals bows I made

26275_1166859134524_1319280489_3082.jpg

26275_1166859534534_1319280489_3082.jpg

LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE

Does anyone know where I can find the mistique fabric online? I just went to Jo Ann's Fabric and there wasn't much to choose from.

CAN I JUST VENT HOW PISSED I AM AT MICHAEL'S!?!?! I went to go after practice and we got out early so I could make it on time... So I thought. I'm making bows for our level 5 to wear to practice at Worlds. I went to buy ribbon. THEY LOCKED THEIR DOOR AT 8:58 AND DIDN'T CLOSE TILL 9. I WAS SO MAD.

CAN I JUST VENT HOW PISSED I AM AT MICHAEL'S!?!?! I went to go after practice and we got out early so I could make it on time... So I thought. I'm making bows for our level 5 to wear to practice at Worlds. I went to buy ribbon. :headedsouth:THEY LOCKED THEIR DOOR AT 8:58 AND DIDN'T CLOSE TILL 9. I WAS SO MAD.

Hope you get there soon because the ribbon is 60% off this week,I had a field day in there tuesday lol

if they sell three inch ribbon at all it wont be grosgrain, it will be the satin like ones. i dont suggest it haha

i love the little grosgrain ribbon at Michael's. i go like one a week and pick some up. all i make are the little headband bows for my cousin, her friends, and other family members. if i remember i will take pictures of them when i get home. i have mastered them (still not good enough to sell but if you want one i can make it for you for free) but still can't make the big bows worth a darn. not sure what my problem is.

here are the bows i currently have. i have made others but i have already given them away so i don't have pictures. they aren't the prettiest but i'm just starting out and don't plan on selling them anytime soon (they just aren't good enough IMO). although if you do like them if you PM me i will be more then welcome to make you one free of charge. *i give credit to the wonderful photography to my cousin, she was testing out her new camera*

117s5dc.jpg

ht5wd4.jpg

eiql3t.jpg

21cs3o4.jpg

Latest posts

Back