OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
zeebbbraandgiraffe.jpg

zebbratiktok.jpg

wooorldcupp.jpg

whiiite.jpg

one reason that ends curl up is that people stretch the top layer as they attach it to the bottom layer - as it drys - the layer draws back up causing the bottom layer to curl the tails.

I thought I would share this picture of some of my team at the Pride festival in our town. We performed and I made these rain-bows (!) to celebrate the day. We got lots of comments on them and I think they are one of my favourites I have made.

38899_417814713279_502678279_4513351_7919761_n.jpg

For fabric, also try spandexhouse.com. They have some that spandex world does not carry. When you place your order online, they call you the next day for payment information. They have always been very nice.

For those who are looking to sell their bows online, I'd try etsy.com It's a website to sell crafts on. They take I want to say 2 or 3 percent of your profits and charge $.02 to list something. I don't think there's a monthly fee but I'm not 100% sure. I've been looking around and so far I haven't seen many AMAZING bows on there like the ones everyone on here has posted.

Back