OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It is probably a joke...so I wouldn't take it seriously!
Personally, I think it is hilarious!
I mean, a person doesn't nugget in a routine unless they are hurt or they or they are new to a team..so usually those people don't care so much that they are nuggeting.
The people who tumble a TON in the routine and then get to rest by nuggeting usually are pretty happy about it, I mean, I would be! That way I can give my all for the rest of the routine!

Ha! Exactly...I made it for a person who had embraced their "nugget" role on the team, it was all in good fun. It was a special request and I found it funny and had fun with it. I promise I didn't make it cause I thought there would be a high demand for a "nugget" bow and everyone would want one. I have made lots of "I Fly" and "I Base" bows and I guess it was just time to show some appreciation to the "nuggets" :)

Ha! Exactly...I made it for a person who had embraced their "nugget" role on the team, it was all in good fun. It was a special request and I found it funny and had fun with it. I promise I didn't make it cause I thought there would be a high demand for a "nugget" bow and everyone would want one. I have made lots of "I Fly" and "I Base" bows and I guess it was just time to show some appreciation to the "nuggets" :)

darnnnn, i wished i nuggeted in my routine. my friends and sister were talking about it would be just fun nuggeting in the back for most the time... i would so get that bow. (i even taught my mom how to chicken nugget..haha)

OMG!! That is so cute and really good for your first bow!!
Thanks! This will be the team bow for my youth 2 team this year. Hope they'll like it.

167959_172676456104505_100000864563089_328630_8210127_n.jpg

Prime Tyme Phoenix practice bow made by Full Out Bows!

Where do you find the glittery fabric for bows like PT? I love this bow!

I found some really cute bows on cheerbownation.com but it seems that they are no longer making bows. Can someone please make some bows for me from their pictures on their site? They are soooo cute and I'm bow illiterate.

I don't buy from other people - but I trade with other people - but If my daughter wanted a bow that I couldn't make - I would absolutely buy from another bow maker.

my daughter has all her bows in a basket in her room and i have bought a few from other sites before i got good at this but now all her bows are mine. and her best friends have more then a few bows of mine also. you can check the bows out at fabowlosity bows on facebook. i do have to say there are some truely amazing bows out there from the bows companies.

for all those bow makers herefor 3" bows, what length would you recommend?
im having a hard time getting the right length of ribbon to make it look proportional!

Back