OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm having knee surgery on thursday and I made this to put on my crutches
1328921424.jpg
AWW I LOVE IT and i hope ur surgery goes well

Has anyone had this problem - when I buy fabric from a certain bow company that sells fabric - they ALWAYS short me, and not by just a little. Two lengths of fabric that I bought were over a yard short! I only noticed the first time that I was shorted because I bought one yard and it did not look like it was a yard, so I measured it and sure enough, it was several inches too short. So then I measured all the rest of the fabrics that I bought and they were mostly short too. Never have this problem with spandex house or spandex world. But every order from this company I have been shorted and when I ask them about it I get no response.

Just wondering if anyone else had this problem - though I think most would just assume the proper length was sent if it looks approximate. So just a heads up to measure your fabrics!

This has happened to me before. Usually the fabric has been cut with such a jagged edge, it shorts me a couple of inches. I know I should send it back, but I usually need it to complete an order quickly so there's no time to get new yardage! Shame on me...I should plan ahead more efficiently. :/

Do you guys attach your rhinestones with hot glue or special plastic glue or fabric glue? I want to try working with them but fear them falling off/ruining the fabric.

Do you guys attach your rhinestones with hot glue or special plastic glue or fabric glue? I want to try working with them but fear them falling off/ruining the fabric.
I use E6000. I also used to design/decorate full glitz pageant dresses (think toddlers and tiaras) and all of us pageant designers used E6000.

I use E6000. I also used to design/decorate full glitz pageant dresses (think toddlers and tiaras) and all of us pageant designers used E6000.
I tried E6000 but it seemed so globby. I was holding the rhinestones w/ tweezers and dipping them in a little pile of glue. Is there a better way?

Back