OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
These aren't mine but I think they go well in this thread.
a6937c8b-3e85-a43e.jpg

Another question about rhinestones- any tips on using them to spell words, make a picture, etc? I don't understand how people can make a mass order of bows and have all the rhinestones placed exactly the same. Is this done by hand or is there a machine?
When I first started them I just bought regular stencils and drew on the bow with a fabric marker that dissapears in 24 hours on its own, then I placed them. When it comes to large orders, setting them all by hand is very time consuming. I personally have a heat press and purchase custom design rhinestones or vinyl lettering and then press them with the heat press, the heat press also quickens the time of bonding the fabric together with the heat n bond. Goodluck!

Hey everyone!
My family is going through such a rough time right now and we can't afford to pay for cheerleading. But there's NO WAY I want to stop. So I decided I'll just sell bows to make the money for cheer! This is a link to my bow page: Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
Please take a look and let me know if you see something you like! :) I can only accept PayPal payments, though. Thank you for your time :)

Back