OT show your bows :D

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Happy New Year! As we are well on the road to Nationals 2014, I just wanted to share my Nationals bow with everyone. You have the option to select any color combination and add your name, school, Gym......

l

Shayne
cheerstones.net, instagram: cheerstones, kik: cheerstones

I am wondering if someone could help me out with making star cutouts on bows. I have been trying to find a machine that would do it that isn't too horribly expensive but I am not sure which ones will cut fabric/ribbon. If someone could give me some tips on this, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I am wondering if someone could help me out with making star cutouts on bows. I have been trying to find a machine that would do it that isn't too horribly expensive but I am not sure which ones will cut fabric/ribbon. If someone could give me some tips on this, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
Sent you a pm

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Question for all you bow makers out there:
Does anyone have any advice for fusible bonding?

Wonder under vs. stitch witchery vs. heat n bond lite vs. heat n bond ultra?

I know everyone has their own preference and they're all basically the same, but I don't want my bows to be too stiff to where I can't fold them or too floppy to where they look deformed when worn.

@cheerdancemodel I use wonder under heavy duty (I think that's what the stronger kind is called at least...) I've had trouble with the regular kind because it doesn't hold well enough on the edges. But the heavy duty works great for me.... It's definitely not too thick to fold but holds very well.

Question for all you bow makers out there:
Does anyone have any advice for fusible bonding?

Wonder under vs. stitch witchery vs. heat n bond lite vs. heat n bond ultra?

I know everyone has their own preference and they're all basically the same, but I don't want my bows to be too stiff to where I can't fold them or too floppy to where they look deformed when worn.
Heat N Bond lite works best when mom makes them. Anything heavier makes them really stiff. Lite makes it sit just right on your head!

Back