Music Shutitdown Cheer Music 2012-2013 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 12, 2010
Now taking clients for the 12-13 season.
New Site is ready for the 2012-2013 season! New Samples and New Info with New Prices and Packages on the website for the 2012-2013 season. Anyone interested in music please contact me, or if you know anyone that might be interested please pass this on to them. Also, first 30 teams to sign up get a free sfx revision. This way you can ensure your mix will be completed early and you will be able to make changes once the season begins. Thanks! Ill add a soundcloud page in a second for an easier way to access samples. Ill be advertising more throughout the week.
ShutItDown Productions

Now taking clients for the 12-13 season.
New Site is ready for the 2012-2013 season! New Samples and New Info with New Prices and Packages on the website for the 2012-2013 season. Anyone interested in music please contact me, or if you know anyone that might be interested please pass this on to them. Also, first 30 teams to sign up get a free sfx revision. This way you can ensure your mix will be completed early and you will be able to make changes once the season begins. Thanks! Ill add a soundcloud page in a second for an easier way to access samples. Ill be advertising more throughout the week.
ShutItDown Productions

Just wanted to say, we used ShutItDown for two routines last year and our kids LOVED the music! It was unique and different, and didn't sound like everyone else's music. On one of the routines, I just let him use whatever songs he wanted and he did a great job. It was the favorite mix of our entire gym. Highly recommend!

Back