High School Sign Tricks

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 2, 2014
Does anyone have a video or know of a video online of a squad that starts with one set of signs, for instance, in the front, and then the back girls reach over and grab a hidden set behind those signs? We call it the Hidden Split. I want to teach my squads how to do it, but they learn better if they have a visual to watch first. Thanks!

Does anyone have a video or know of a video online of a squad that starts with one set of signs, for instance, in the front, and then the back girls reach over and grab a hidden set behind those signs? We call it the Hidden Split. I want to teach my squads how to do it, but they learn better if they have a visual to watch first. Thanks!

We did this in high school, I'll have to see if I can dig up a video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No video from me, but the key with signs and sign passing is to have the holder place a finger from each hand between the two signs. This will leave enough space for the other person to reach down and easily grab it.

Good luck!

A little late, you may not need this anymore, but came across a video that did this. I've seen lots of teams, but couldn't think of any before.

Back