All-Star Signing Off? :(

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheermominnj

Cheer Parent
Mar 6, 2011
To all of you who have kept me amused, cheered me up, made me shake my fist at the computer, and to all the wonderful mods on here, I just wanted to say thank you to you all. My daughter aged out of WCSS this year, so I feel funny lurking on here when my daughter is not cheering anymore. I will come on from time to time to see what's going on in the cheer world. I will be cheering all of you from the sidelines. NEVER let this sport fizzle out...with passion like you all have for it, I doubt you would allow it. Just wanted you all to know that I am richer for having the cheerleading community in my life, and I will miss you all <33333

Good luck to you. . .

This makes me so sad. Perhaps Kingston could make a special banner and retire your username? Where DO cheer parents and their money go after cheer? (insert cricket chirps here):confused:

I don't even want to think about my daughter aging out...we're having far too much fun. Good luck to you and your cp! She will always be your cp!!!

This makes me so sad. Perhaps Kingston could make a special banner and retire your username? Where DO cheer parents and their money go after cheer? (insert cricket chirps here):confused:

To the car dealership to buy a vette.. . .or that vacation home they have been putting off.

@cheermominnj - congrats to your cp! I'm sure the time she spent with WCSS was full of unforgettable memories and was quite an honor. Sad to see you go though! Please stop by to check in :) I don't cheer anymore, and I still come on here :rolleyes: haha but that may just be because I'm crazy :cheering:

Or therapy.
This one sounds more accurate ;)

Awwwwww..... I just came back here to check my messages and saw all of the alerts!! See what I mean? Thank you for being such a great group <3 Maybe I'll go back to judging...or coaching? Been a while, but would keep me in the loop.... Cheer conferences...here I come? lol

Back