All-Star Siri...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only thing I'm "annoyed" about is the fact that when I actually ask Siri those questions in my sister's iPhone, she won't comply and repeat the voiceover... ugh.

No Siri, I'm not looking for the World of Wings .7 miles away, I want to find the World Champs! haha.

I thought I may have been the only person that actually asked Siri where I could find the World Champs? LOL. So far, the most entertainment is I asked Siri to refer to me as a slang word for a female dog. She does.

Technically, in Oranges music, they ask their ipad (i think..) not an iPhone, so it's different.

But ipads don't have siri? I have no idea, I only have the phone lol. But i think it's cute, incorporating modern technology, two thumbs up from me.

its actually in a bunches of teams music more than three i thnk. u can make siri british or even a male voice. im pretty sure ive heard it SOT med coed too and other one as a male

It's just a voice over. Siri's voice is just and unique as Patrick's voice, and all of his other artists; yet no one complains about Patrick using his voice or the same rappers in all of his mixes.

The issue I think all of you are having (but just don't know it) is that Patrick only produces (except for a few) music for really well known gyms and teams so all the mixes everyone is anticipating the release of, all come from the same producer. From all the mixes I heard he never relies on Siri as a corny cop out for an easy transition. It is always creative and it always fits and flows with the rest of the music well. Furthermore, don't forget you have no idea what, or if any teams specifically asked for a Siri voice over after Wildcats' music was released. Within two weeks after the Wildcats release I had three separate teams ask me if I could do a Siri voice over.

So I guess what I'm really trying to say is....who cares. And if it really bothers you, make your own better music, build up your company, and take away his business.....if you can.

To my understanding Siri was first suppose to be used by orange and then he just used the idea on other teams. I only like it in Orange's music, it sounds weird to me in wildcats and obsessions music.

I didn't like in when inward it inn oranges after wildcats e cause it was essentially the same VoiceOver just worded a little differently if I remember correctly. Then I was like okay, you tried something it absent was cool.. Until you used it again. But I like it in obsessions music. I feel like it can be used more as long as not the same each time it's used.
It was a really creative idea though, using her.
Though all I ever do is fight with her. She called me a different person for the first two weeks I had her. As refuses to accept corrections. The tries to tell me I told her that's who I was. I did not Siri... I just plain didn't.

I thought for sure one of CA's teams uses a SIRI V/O...like "who are your new national (or worlds) champs" and SIRI says the team name...
Wildcats does. It goes "if you want the answer bring out your iPhone then ask Siri 'who's gonna bring the world home?'" "The next world champion is from Cheer Athletics" and a little later, Siri says "Get your claws up"

The fact that I knew this by heart and didn't have to listen to the music might be a sign of a slight addiction.

Wildcats does. It goes "if you want the answer bring out your iPhone then ask Siri 'who's gonna bring the world home?'" "The next world champion is from Cheer Athletics" and a little later, Siri says "Get your claws up"

The fact that I knew this by heart and didn't have to listen to the music might be a sign of a slight addiction.

I did too. No shame.

I'm annoyed that Rudags has the same "ding" in his routine as mine. I thought I was the only team in the country that had a "ding"! Come on people, this is ridiculous.[/quote

I first heard it in Wildcats music and was blown away! It was so good that I was surprised when I heard it again in other mixes as it seems others were as well. So I think its a fair question.

I don't think its like a ding at all. It was a unique voice over to their routine. I do not feel its unique to them now.

I personally just didn't like it reused. If I take your vo person and say hey I want that same unique vo that you put in their music but change a word or two then you heard it I think you might be like WTH...no? I want to have a one of a kind entertainment to my routines where ever possible.

I do agree they may have asked for the siri vo. If so that's fine but I personally would not have asked to copy/remake it.

I'm annoyed that Rudags has the same "ding" in his routine as mine. I thought I was the only team in the country that had a "ding"! Come on people, this is ridiculous.

With that said.... at Luke Johnson's competition this weekend - I didnt know Senior Elite and Brandon Senior Black were at the competition....

PS - I also have the same "SAY WHAM!" sfx too!

can i just say that I LOVE SIRI! I am obsessed with stingrays voice over! The only thing is i feel as if stingrays orange started this whole trend and I'm not liking that everyone else is now doing it....

Back