All-Star Sitting In Someone Elses Practice..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 5, 2010
Whose practices from other gyms have you sat in on.. and is there one team youd love to be able to sit up and close and get to see how they practice?

For me ive watched wc shooting stars practice 3x, odyssey,suns, cosmic rays, twinkles,galaxy, and dippers practice. Also watched a cheer factor team practice as well as an sjs coed 5 team practice.
Then for college: Ive seen Bridgewater state all girl, umass dartmouth all girl, and stephan austin as well as hawaii pacific practice on the grass before day 1 in daytona.

But if theres one team I would love to watch it would be twist and shout coed 5.. a practice from their team last year. I would love to see how hard their coaches pushed them to finally take that gold medal after many attempts and getting top 3.. what did they do differently this year? How they went from top 3 to the gold.

i watch panthers, cheetahs and wildcats practice each sunday. & each sunday im still always in ahh! ahah. Ive also watch Spirits international and limited coed practice before. But id love to be able to watch f5, top gun coed & any wc team practice

i watch panthers, cheetahs and wildcats practice each sunday. & each sunday im still always in ahh! ahah. Ive also watch Spirits international and limited coed practice before. But id love to be able to watch f5, top gun coed & any wc team practice
Lucky!!!

I'd LOVE to sit and watch a Louisville team like their smoed practice. that would be a dream. actually, being on the team would be a dream <3.
I'd also love to watch a cheer extreme practice because Courtney is such a great coach

@Joe actually just watched a louisville large coed practice recently! one of the guys on the team used to go to our gym years ago. from what i heard their practices are insane & amazing to watch! id love to watch one myself along with a senior elite, orange, & panthers :)

Back