Music Slapfire Acid Template

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 1, 2010
Did anyone buy it?
I bought the effect folder and want to buy the template, but if that template has the same effects in it i wouldn´t buy it. Has anyone experience with it?

The template has a few builds that are not in the SlapSoundz Vol 01. The main thing about the SlapFire template, is the set up. All of the Sound Effects, beatz and builds have been EQed and the template is ready to be used in Acid Pro 7.0.

The template has a few builds that are not in the SlapSoundz Vol 01. The main thing about the SlapFire template, is the set up. All of the Sound Effects, beatz and builds have been EQed and the template is ready to be used in Acid Pro 7.0.
(Even though I think I know the answer haha) What would you say is more beneficial? Buying the template, or enrolling SlapU?

I'll let @SlapFire have the final word on this since both of these products/services are his, but I would definitely say that SlapU is the best value for any cheer music producer wanting to take the next step in the mixing ability! You get the template included in the enrollment (chat correct me if that's changed) and you get the training you need to use the tools we use everyday! On top of that you'll actually get 1 on 1 time with chat so that he can give you specific applicable advice on how to take your mixes to the higher level that we're all striving for!
That's just my opinion, and like I said I'll let chat have the final word on what he thinks is most beneficial!

Slap U! is now so Official! Just got done recording a 45 minute session of me explaining my set up in Acid and why i set it up that way. I also did a quick mix and gave a little sneak peak at the sequencing skills. So I would have to say that Slap U has a huge advantage over buying anyone's Acid Template.

The Acid template that the Slap U students got when they enrolled is a smaller version of my template. It is EQed and set up to mix right away, but it's missing some of the major SDFX, build and beatz that the $500 SlapFire Template has.

Every week at Slap U!, there's a class with an assignment mix that i actually critique and show you how I would adjust to make it sound like a SlapFire project. So, with Slap U!, you're gonna get me 1 on 1 for 12 weeks and you get access to all of the extra tutorials that are available on the site. We are just now starting to upload them and we're gonna have some FREE tutorials go out, so that everyone can see how easy it is to follow along with me while I teach you how to mix cheerleading music with that signature SlapFire sound!

This season of Cheerleading Music is going to be one of the most creative seasons ever. Everyone mixing is going to step their game up and I'm excited to hear the Super30 Slapperz final projects!

werd to the chompaz: Watch out now. Don't get cumfy cause ya spot is not guaranteed in anything. Competition is rising up.

I had the pleasure of spending an evening at the SlapFire studios in Fort Defiance! I can say that I'm very VERY VERY impressed with Chat and his wonderful staff! Hanging out with him - you see his passion for the sport and his creative abilities. I know that Slap U will be amazing because I got the be the first beta tester. It's very personal and going to be a cutting edge way to learn all the tricks of the trade. He's broken down mixing into different steps and it's very easy to understand and work with.

I also got a chance to view the slapfire template and it's DA BOMB! If you need one file that has all sound effects that you need for effective mixing - the template has it. It also has the markers set for 8 counts, drum beats, tone builds & lots of good sound effects. Coming from someone that has GIGs of sound effects - there were MANY in the template that I had never even heard before.

I'm excited to see what the music level of everyone is this year. I know that anyone that has secured a music spot with SlapFire this year will probably have the most innovative and fun music of the season!

Thanks for everything Chat, Red & Crimson - Can't wait to pass by and see you again soon!

I had the pleasure of spending an evening at the SlapFire studios in Fort Defiance! I can say that I'm very VERY VERY impressed with Chat and his wonderful staff! Hanging out with him - you see his passion for the sport and his creative abilities. I know that Slap U will be amazing because I got the be the first beta tester. It's very personal and going to be a cutting edge way to learn all the tricks of the trade. He's broken down mixing into different steps and it's very easy to understand and work with.

I also got a chance to view the slapfire template and it's DA BOMB! If you need one file that has all sound effects that you need for effective mixing - the template has it. It also has the markers set for 8 counts, drum beats, tone builds & lots of good sound effects. Coming from someone that has GIGs of sound effects - there were MANY in the template that I had never even heard before.

I'm excited to see what the music level of everyone is this year. I know that anyone that has secured a music spot with SlapFire this year will probably have the most innovative and fun music of the season!

Thanks for everything Chat, Red & Crimson - Can't wait to pass by and see you again soon!

thanks nate! From all of us at @SlapFire I know that we appreciate your testimonial! It was a blast gettin to chill with you for a brief time, can't wait for next time!

Back