Music Slapfire Fraud

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
SlapFire has ignored all request from several people for repayment. So I am posting up here. Today I sent an email to every known email address I had for him and texted him telling him he needs to check his inbox. This is a copy of the email sent to him. I included my invoice number from paypal, (which sadly was well over a year ago before I shelled out $500 for this service that never happened)
If he really did have 30 students *which i doubt* that means he has $15000 of other peoples hard earned money for doing nothing. If anyone can get ahold of him, please do, and let him know this is public. This is also a warning for anyone who is thinking of doing business with him, DON'T!!! This is just the latest in a series of flops from the most unprofessional man in the industry.
I will keep everyone updated on my progress to get repayment, as I am sure it can help others.

I am seeking a FULL refund for my SlapfireU registration to my PayPal account [email protected] . (500.00 usd) Slapfire has not taken place, and Chat has dodged attempts to make payments to other clients and has stopped all communications that I am aware of. You should understand that if the money is not refunded by noon on Monday, Oct 2013 that I will begin pursuing other avenues to collect what is owed me. (I do not want to any further contact accept by email or text at 501-581-xxxx)

Thank you

Drew Pate

Sent from my iPhone

Can you do a charge back with Paypal? I suppose it could be too late now, but Paypal is usually pretty good about being on the buyer's side and should be able to get you your money back.

45 days from the purchase is their limit. And I payed for it more than 45 days before the class was to start :/

Do you have lawyer friends? Call one and have them send a nice letter...

I wish I did. If there are any on here he would like to help me out though that would be awesome. I have a feeling it's going to be hard though, without knowing an address other than a PO box, and without knowing his legal name (is chaotic duboise really his full name? If so... His momma didn't love him very much lol).
I just want to get this mess over with.

kingston may know his real name? Idk but I do know he is on the boards so someone here probably knows him.

His nickname is Phat Chat. I think Chatwic DuBoise?

Back