All-Star Small All-girl 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just watched GBE Lime's worlds routine AGAIN, just wow. I can't see what they bring this year. Not trying to start anything, but i think they should of taken third, or at least I would of loved to see that! But also PCM's small senior stunt WOW like to be pretty much hitting that right now is intense. Like teams start out with the watered down version, and that well.. is just amazing, and I love the creativity with it! I can't wait to see these routines!!!

it never ceases to amaze me how the skill and difficulty just increase so drastically from season to season. very excited to see all of the team with the final product.

Just watched GBE Lime's worlds routine AGAIN, just wow. I can't see what they bring this year. Not trying to start anything, but i think they should of taken third, or at least I would of loved to see that! But also PCM's small senior stunt WOW like to be pretty much hitting that right now is intense. Like teams start out with the watered down version, and that well.. is just amazing, and I love the creativity with it! I can't wait to see these routines!!!

I really enjoyed all of PCM's videos. Gee how do we know those are not watered down stunts to some extent?

Back