All-Star Small All-girl 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love Orlando! So excited to see them, I feel like they excel in like every part. Most teams have a special thing that they are just really good at. I feel Orlando excels in just every area of the routine. SO excited to see what they bring to the table. Another team i feel will bring a lot, that hasn't been mentioned alot, Spirt Central. Everyone is all about how amazing GBE stunting was, which it was, Lime was one of my favorite routines of all time this year.. but I fell Spirit Central also had an amazing stunt sequence, so perfect and solid. I am excited to see them. Their stunting just sticks out to me. This whole division is exciting this year. With Suns, Generals, AZ power, Pittsburgh Superstars in it from the medium diviison. Orange out. Cali, PCM, GBE, SSX.I'm sure ICE will also be amazing, I'm in love with that whole gym! Its just going to be an incredible year for this division and I can't wait til competition season! Good luck to everyone competing in small senior, it's definitely going to be a year to remember.

Back