All-Star Small Coed 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't want to be THAT person...but one person on a small team actually does make a difference. They're 1/20..but that's 5% of the team.
AGREED!
Let's say Kiara busts one of her super hard crazy punch back passes. One girl touches in her two to double and a girl in the back row falls on jumps to back. 15 percent of the team just messed up.

beyond excited for Cali smoed..
also, can we refrain from "SMOED IS GUNA B AMAZING CUZ KIARA IS ON DA TEAM!".... one person doesn't make the team
Kiara would be the FIRST to say one person doesnt make the team...she is super humble and amazingly nice!!! smoed also added Joey Z from coed...:) I am sure all of small coed will be amazing...it will be a great year...good luck to everyone...:)

Agree that one person doesnt make a team BUT Kiara on Cali Smoed is Califreakincrazy!!!! Heard she's flying and basing this year? Does anybody know when their first comp is?

beyond excited for Cali smoed..
also, can we refrain from "SMOED IS GUNA B AMAZING CUZ KIARA IS ON DA TEAM!".... one person doesn't make the team
BTW...I want to thank you for your reply....you were saying the kids on smoed are good too....that means alot..:):rolleyes:

Back