All-Star Small Coed 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think everyone is going to be pleasantly surprised with our small coed team this year (USA Wildcats). They did really well last year, but this year they are even better, there is SOOOO much talent there. Can't wait to see them take the mat!!

I think everyone is going to be pleasantly surprised with our small coed team this year (USA Wildcats). They did really well last year, but this year they are even better, there is SOOOO much talent there. Can't wait to see them take the mat!!

Yes USA looked really good last season and I can't wait to see what's in store!! Is Eric doing their routine?

As a new Cali Smoed mom I am blown away by this team and how talented each kid is! As well as how nice they are. <3

I sat with some Cali parents at Worlds...and they are some of the nicest people I have ever had the chance to sit and talk with....Good luck this season...I can't wait to see Smoed!!

AGREED!
Let's say Kiara busts one of her super hard crazy punch back passes. One girl touches in her two to double and a girl in the back row falls on jumps to back. 15 percent of the team just messed up.

when it comes to the negative, yes, one person on a small team makes a difference
but I'm talking positively.. Kiara throwing ONE hard pass, although it's 5% of the team, doesn't touch their score enough to make them leagues above everyone else.

No one kid makes a team but I would think Kiara being on Smoed gives them an advantage that no other team has. I'm sure she will be throwing MORE THAN ONE hard pass mixed with crazy jumps and a bunch other creative stuff which will make the overall routine look amazing. No doubt the kids on Smoed are very talented and would do great without her but having her is like icing on the cake.

Back