All-Star Small Coed 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hmmmmmmm Jamz or NCA? Going with NCA!!!!! NCA had 32 teams in the small coed div. How many did Jamz have?
Nope Never said that. I just said please don't discount small event producers over large event producers. Quality can come in small places. NCA is a great event with tons of teams. The difference is in a matter of what the gym and team is looking for.

Agree with Lakerfantlc :) Nothing like NCA other than Worlds. Cheersport splitting the div (weak) I bet NCA had more teams in their sm coed div (33) than Jamz had in their entire level 5 div fighting for the 2 paid bids. Nothing like NCA!!!!
Once again not comparing NCA and JAMZ to each other. NCA has TONS of Level 5 teams and rightfully deserves it's place as the TOP DOG. What I was comparing is judging and the notion that you are more likely to get your team before "judges" that will be at worlds at NCA than at other event producers. Remember its only a panel of 5 judges that get to see your team.

watch out for Double Down Athletics INVINCIBLE (dont say i didnt tell you) :enjoyshow:

Back