All-Star Small/large Limited @worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 17, 2009
Maybe the winners in these divisions were a bit more clear (hello Brandon +20points?), but I feel like noone has had anything to say about these 2 divisions this year!

1. I feel like Lg Lim has lost A LOT of its recognition because its usually the 1st division right? I wasn't there, but I can bet that the arena was not even half full at 8am... This division has also been cut out of the past few ESPN airings hasn't it? All that makes me sad because its still one of my favorites.

2. Going on this Brandon thing, what happened to sm lim this year? I know Cali smoed and Kentucky Cats had a rough showing on sunday (really sad to see that), but I feel like teams STACKED this division last year. This year, its fame and wealth of talent was lacking in comparison.

Thoughts?

The arena was pretty full for Large Ltd. Not as full as it was for Large Senior, but definitely more full than previous years.

The times affected some folks who waited, or slept in, but the Arena was nearly full to be that early in the morning! Saw some awesome teams in this division!!!!!! I was pumped up, for it being that early!!!!!

I was upset with the results in Sm Sr Limited..

But I agree the arena was waaaay more full than it has been in previous years for Lrg Limited. but the times conflicted with small senior in the milkhouse.

I was sad a few teams placed so low in Sm Lim. I thought Rockstar and Kentucky definitely deserved to be 2nd/3rd, I was surprised Smoed was 2nd with 3 stunt falls, and I didnt think Tribe and Reign should have placed so low either.

How did cali place so well with 3 falls???? If I was rockstar and kentucky i'd be pissed

I would like to know this also :confused: I wish I could see how they compared to each other in all of the categories on the score sheet. IMO Kentucky had just as good (if not better) Stunts, Tumbling, and Dance as Cali and (if i remember correct) only had 1 bobble. Cali with a tumbling bust, 2 dropped stunts, and a huge bobble still placing top 3 Is just CRAZY to me...

I disagree with Cali outscoring Rockstar's "The Beatles" as well. The pictures and videos I have seen are pretty tragic..

this division was really the only issue i had an issue with the judges decisions. however it's not cali's fault the judges placed them so well but i do agree that in a division so deep with talent such major errors should have resulted in a different placings outcome.

small limited was heartbreaking. the point spread, the placings, the ebb & flow of the crowd. EVERYTHING.

small limited was heartbreaking. the point spread, the placings, the ebb & flow of the crowd. EVERYTHING.

I agree....the point spread was odd...it seemed from day one that the judges clearly thought Brandon and Smoed were apart from the rest because of the 6 pt difference between 1 and 2...then 10 pts between 2 and 3....that being said...they held that opinion in finals because Smoed BARELY held second with about 4 pts deductions

I think had beatles not competed SO early in the division for finals the outcome would've been different. But those kids were SOOOO happy to come back from 17th to get the bronze. It's not cali's fault that they ended up staying in second but I think the judges definitely messed up on that one.

Does anyone have the complete list of places for sm limited for the pre-lims on Sat? Or is there a place where I can go to check scores and placements for any team that did not advance to Semi-finals?

Back