All-Star Small/large Limited @worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Beatles were a complete train wreck on Saturday. Dropped stunt, busted tumbling, dropped pyramid, nothing synchronized and flat out awful. Day 2, we hit the best routine of the season and we peaked at the right moment. I feel confident that if the judges could have scored the 2 routines back to back then we would have got 2nd. But, we competed so many hours before Cali went. When you don't have real scoring ranges this Is what can happen in long divisions. This is why I love the varsity score sheet. Doesn't matter when you compete, there are scoring ranges. At Worlds it so obvious that scores are off, especially in deep divisions. We got 3rd last year and we knew that if we hit this routine clean we could do it. Hats off to Brandon, they were great. And it's not Cali's fault, they got what the judges gave them.

just remember, the scores between 2nd and 4th were within a half point of one another

Cali - 255.5
Rockstar - 255.2
Kentucky - 255.0

I agree! Teams they beat all year somehow got past them??? I don't get it.

not sure either ..but we had heard that they had very low dance scores...I remember somone tweeting the dance scores and it did seem low...I can't remember the exact #, is was a long weekend, I was schoked as well.

The large score gap that brandon took on day 2 shouldn't be that surprising. You all say Day 1 they hit perfect and were only 6 pts ahead but day 2 they were a whole 22.., but keep in mind they had TWO LEGALITY deductions on day 1 and were still ahead by 6. Without those deductions it would have been a large gap for day 1 as well.. those were fixed and points werent taken away day 2 thats why the large gap is now visible to all..

Just don't think in a division as stacked as Sm Sr Lim Coed the 2nd place team should have had drops! Tribe Cheer-Chiefs were great to watch! Loved them! and many others that hit!

not sure either ..but we had heard that they had very low dance scores...I remember somone tweeting the dance scores and it did seem low...I can't remember the exact #, is was a long weekend, I was schoked as well.
when I saw low dance scores I mean HORRIBlE

Back