All-Star Small/large Limited @worlds

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I was pleased with most outcomes of worlds tthis year, and every other placement, but I still don't understand how smoed got second. JMO. Cali fans-put down the bullets right now...

i dont understand this either.. i've loved smoed all year and they've been ones of my favorites. but i don't even understand how they could of even been top 5...

Deductions at Worlds were small compared to what is taken at most major competitions. When I saw the deduction sheet I asked if they were per judge because I thought they were too small.

The dance judge killed it for them! The dance! The arena however was enjoying it, it's too bad they weren't the judges. I loved their dance and the music... very entertaining and always a joy to watch.

Thanks for saying that. NJSE was great all year. I don't understand what the judge saw that was bad about the dance.

Thanks for saying that. NJSE was great all year. I don't understand what the judge saw that was bad about the dance.

They had a Fierce routine all season!!! I had said earlier in the season, that they would be a team that people would be talkin about! I really predicted that they would be top 3 in the LSLC division!!! They were rockin Hot in Myrtle Beach at Canam!!!! They were not bad here, but judging, what can ya do about them!??? There was nothing wrong with ya'lls dance, it was GREAT!:confused:

They had a Fierce routine all season!!! I had said earlier in the season, that they would be a team that people would be talkin about! I really predicted that they would be top 3 in the LSLC division!!! They were rockin Hot in Myrtle Beach at Canam!!!! They were not bad here, but judging, what can ya do about them!??? There was nothing wrong with ya'lls dance, it was GREAT!:confused:

Thank you so much. Hopefully we will be back next year. Congratulations to Charlotte, World Cup, Twist and Shout, Ace, and Spirit of Texas who we competed against this year, you deserved to be at the top.

Thank you so much. Hopefully we will be back next year. Congratulations to Charlotte, World Cup, Twist and Shout, Ace, and Spirit of Texas who we competed against this year, you deserved to be at the top.

I can't wait to see what ya'll bring next year!!! I am losing my last Jersey kid that I have coached, Ryan, as she is graduating!!! I will have no more Jersey kids on Allstars anywhere!!!:( That really makes me sad, Thank goodness i still know many from Jersey to have some sort of a connection!:cool:

Maybe the winners in these divisions were a bit more clear (hello Brandon +20points?)

So, if deductions were so low, Brandon could've dropped ALL their stunts, maybe a couple of touchdowns and/or falls in tumbling, and even had pyramid issues........and still won???????

Sorry, I love B-R-A-N-D-O-N and think they should've won, but thats bothers me about this WORLDS scoring. I'm not a fan of dropping one or more stunts and still placing well...SMOED could've dropped the other two, and maybe still have gotten 6th? So, all stunts down......but a great routine?

So, if deductions were so low, Brandon could've dropped ALL their stunts, maybe a couple of touchdowns and/or falls in tumbling, and even had pyramid issues........and still won???????

Sorry, I love B-R-A-N-D-O-N and think they should've won, but thats bothers me about this WORLDS scoring. I'm not a fan of dropping one or more stunts and still placing well...SMOED could've dropped the other two, and maybe still have gotten 6th? So, all stunts down......but a great routine?

I thinnk more is taken into scoring besides stunts......cuz many teams hit all their stunts and didnt make it to day two...you cant judge the whole thing on one element...IMO

I thinnk more is taken into scoring besides stunts......cuz many teams hit all their stunts and didnt make it to day two...you cant judge the whole thing on one element...IMO

True....but 3 out of 5? I just don't see them so far ahead of the pack that they should've gotten 2nd.

True....but 3 out of 5? I just don't see them so far ahead of the pack that they should've gotten 2nd.

well...the judges saw something...like the amazing tumbling....jumps...execution....gosh...the judges clearly though Brandon was thee best team and Smoed was second best by far...look at day one scores...and Smoed had 2 go down and a bobble...why does everyone say 3?....anyway...they are great kids....worked their tails off and the judges liked them clearly

well...the judges saw something...like the amazing tumbling....jumps...execution....gosh...the judges clearly though Brandon was thee best team and Smoed was second best by far...look at day one scores...and Smoed had 2 go down and a bobble...why does everyone say 3?....anyway...they are great kids....worked their tails off and the judges liked them clearly

I'm sure they worked their tails off, and I'm sure they're great kids....just like most of the WORLDS teams competing that weekend. So, would you agree, that if by chance BRANDON dropped all 5, they should've won?

I'm sure they work their tails off.....just like most of the WORLDS teams competing that weekend. So, would you agree, that if by chance BRANDON dropped all 5, they should've won?

no clue...Im not a judge...and I was not saying other teams didnt work hard....but if brandon was 22 pts ahead and dropped whatever...if the math worked out.....they might win...but what I wouldnt do is come on here and say hurtful stuff about a good team and an issue that is over and done...sheeesh

Back