All-Star Small Limited Level 5 Worlds Top 5 Predictions (2010)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

cheercurl said:
Did anyone actually see Star Athletics?

Yes i saw them in philly and thought they were really good! I love there routine, especially the dance! It was def watered down but i think they will get better as the season goes on and will be a top contender in this division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NorCaliboy said:
Nor Cal Elite !
nor cal who?!?
I dont think so.
You guys do have alot of skills and talent but the overall routine from what youtube has up is just not up to par with the rest like GT,CA,Brandon... etc

Memphis Elite Coed 5 is going small, I think they have a good chance at getting top 5. There stunt sequence is legit and the boys can really tumble. Overall, I think they could use more tumbling.. But who knows what will happen between now and April when worlds comes!

HeyimA said:
I was wondering why they weren't small limited at Battle, smart move!

Yeah! Thats the common sense thing to do! I mean why have 5 guys and lose, rather than having 4 and doing really goood!

If I had to predict cheersport Id still say Brandon. Srblack has won cheersport 3 times in the last 4 years, twice in sm ltd & once in lrg ltd.
I think they'll have it all together by nationals season.

!mF!ercex0x0 said:
NorCaliboy said:
Nor Cal Elite !
nor cal who?!?
I dont think so.
You guys do have alot of skills and talent but the overall routine from what youtube has up is just not up to par with the rest like GT,CA,Brandon... etc

I agree with the routine statement, but that will change drastically in the next month or two. All I will say to this is to wait and see at Jamfest. (;

WHOA tiger said:
creator13 said:
[quote="WHOA tiger":36rk6ghn]Obviously all that have been mentioned, but noone has seen Rockstar's Small Ltd "Rolling Stones"..I get to watch them practice a lot and OMG they are amazing. They got 5th at Worlds last year and large ltd, and this year it's literally the best of the team from last year...watch out for them!

they mist be stackkked with talent then! cant wait to see them!!!

Believe me-they are!!! Wait until you see their tumbling!![/quote:36rk6ghn]

cant wait to see them in a month. they are going to be off the chain i can already tell

Back