All-Star Small Limited Level 5 Worlds Top 5 Predictions (2010)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

definitely brandon. OBSESSED a lot.
not sold on cheetahs yet
agree with GT
Nevada Elite could kick butt if they clean it up
rocky mountain elite polar bears obviously

love me some Brandon, GT & ICE
& Cheetahs of course<3 Have some crazy sick tumbling & once they really HIT their routine they'll be even more amazingggg. Also really pulling for Nevada Elite, love their routine :)

I think this is my new favorite division.

Obviously all that have been mentioned, but noone has seen Rockstar's Small Ltd "Rolling Stones"..I get to watch them practice a lot and OMG they are amazing. They got 5th at Worlds last year and large ltd, and this year it's literally the best of the team from last year...watch out for them!

WHOA tiger said:
Obviously all that have been mentioned, but noone has seen Rockstar's Small Ltd "Rolling Stones"..I get to watch them practice a lot and OMG they are amazing. They got 5th at Worlds last year and large ltd, and this year it's literally the best of the team from last year...watch out for them!

I can't wait to se them! I'm obssessed with their musicc!

WHOA tiger said:

they mist be stackkked with talent then! cant wait to see them!!!

creator13 said:
WHOA tiger said:

they mist be stackkked with talent then! cant wait to see them!!!

Believe me-they are!!! Wait until you see their tumbling!!

GoodNess!!! Its December And Predictions About Worlds?? I Can Already Tell This Year Predictions Are Gonna Be Messy!!

Back