Small Senior 5 Worlds 2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 24, 2011
heyyy!!! i know its really earlt to talk about worlds... but from 1st to last, what is your estimation on placement for this division at worlds 2011?!

Hallo Shark Dad,
do you have a link to the List of the 60 Teams? And what is the age grid for this division. Sorry about my englisch.

Hallo Shark Dad,
do you have a link to the List of the 60 Teams? And what is the age grid for this division. Sorry about my englisch.

Your english is much better than a lot of people on this board who are from the U.S...

PCM Fantasy;) and Mysterious:p will be taking the floor ready to take anything that Worlds throws at us :D

Hi,
of course my favourite Team is Cheer Extreme. But this is my personal opinion. Remind this please.
And now I think its clear, the Coaches will let start our Team at Small Senior 5.
But the Teams changed this year an the Gym has been growing up so strong, so we hope we will satisfy you.
Cant wait to see you all.
TS

Hi,
of course my favourite Team is Cheer Extreme. But this is my personal opinion. Remind this please.
And now I think its clear, the Coaches will let start our Team at Small Senior 5.
But the Teams changed this year an the Gym has been growing up so strong, so we hope we will satisfy you.
Cant wait to see you all.
TS
Are Loony Dolphins competing at Worlds in Small Senior 5, or will they be part of that division next year?

Why next Year? We will come in 28 Days. Yeah!!!!!!!
Oh okay! You said the gym changed this year so I was not sure what division you were competing in this year. Can't wait to see them!! Good luck and safe travels!!

Back