All-Star Small Senior Breakdowns!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope no one minds that I did that. My brain was hurting from going back and forth between the pages.

Spirit Central looked great yesterday at BATB. Hope someone can get them, PCM and some others

@SharkDad what did you do? Just quote them so they would be on the same page? Hahaha I was so confused to see the notifications

@SharkDad what did you do? Just quote them so they would be on the same page? Hahaha I was so confused to see the notifications

Yep, I could have cut and paste but I wanted to give people credit for doing it.

Don't forget PCM.

But then we'll have to put them all on the same page again!

Just kidding, don't think I'll do that again unless it gets confusing. I hope having all the teams on one page helps everyone.

Does anyone know if PCM is competing this weekend? I know there is a PCM team at Athletic Champs in Cali, but idk if it's their Small Senior team?

Just to add:
Thanks!!
Not a great weekend for us...but hopefully much better in Dallas! We do have 2 girls (twins) at the beginning that do 2 standing fulls each - then a girl that does a trick (lays down on back then pops up to do standing full, then 2 more standing fulls - (one of those may tuck if she does not land consistent in warm ups). The punch fronts are supposed to be to fulls - those two girls have both had some back problems, so we are hoping they will be to fulls from now on. The other layout is also supposed to be a full...no layouts in routine - but I know that you are basing it off of what was thrown.. We may have 2 more doubles - I think we have 9, but then again some were not thrown this weekend.
Okay so you have no idea how much I was in LOVE with the amount of twins on OA in 2010..Made me get more interested in Angels and now I am a fan!! Hahaha you guys look great this year :)

im going to redo cali sm sr. hopefully a video of pcm shows up after this weekend!

Okay so you have no idea how much I was in LOVE with the amount of twins on OA in 2010..Made me get more interested in Angels and now I am a fan!! Hahaha you guys look great this year :)

Thanks! This yr we only have one set lol We have another set of twins but only one twin is on the team, the other one got injured =( We love our twins!

New formations and a few new things thown in (since UCA) so will be somewhat different at worlds

Cali (Palm Springs)

Standing tumbling:
4(5) standing fulls
2 cartwheel fulls
1 toe full thru to double
2(3) 3 to doubles
5(7) 1 to fulls
4 2 to fulls
2 1 to doubles
1(2) 2 to whip to double
1 bhs whip thru to double thru to whip double
total ending in doubles: 6

Jumps:
15 right hurdler, left hurdler, triple toe backs

Stunts:
6(2 all girl) 2 man heel stretch, arabesque, double
5 1.5 up, squish, switch up bad stretch, free stretch tick tock to stretch, bow and arrow, scorpion, scale, double

Baskets:
3 switch kick double baskets
2 kick double baskets

Running tumbling:
7 running fulls
3 running doubles
1 punch front to double
2 arabian to doubles
1 1.5 to double
1 whip full to full double
total ending in doubles: 8

Pyramid: