All-Star SMALL SENIOR UPDATES

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I asked on the other update thread, but since it's strictly about small senior...
Can someone explain the merge of the groups for placements? On the iasf ranking site some teams don't have a green check mark saying they're going to finals, but they're in like 10th and 6th place.
And then on group B it has like Pittsburgh Pride in 28th place moving onto finals but teams from 19th-27th aren't?
I'm lost.. =/

While we are waiting for the results, I've read every single posting but could not find one single mention of how NJSE did...by any chance did anyone see them perform???

I asked on the other update thread, but since it's strictly about small senior...
Can someone explain the merge of the groups for placements? On the iasf ranking site some teams don't have a green check mark saying they're going to finals, but they're in like 10th and 6th place.
And then on group B it has like Pittsburgh Pride in 28th place moving onto finals but teams from 19th-27th aren't?
I'm lost.. =/

Couldn't hope to explain it right now. Let's give it a little time to get fully updated. If it still looks like that tomorrow morning, I'll ask.

I think they fixed it

Small Senior B advancing to finals
1. Stingrays
2. Power Xtreme
3. Spirit Central
4. ECE
5. Orlando
6. Cheer Express
7. CJA
8. Cheer Central Suns
9. Texas Lonestar
10. Just Cheer
11. PCM
12. Pro Spirit
13. Cheer Command
14. NJSE
15. Capitol City X5
16. Comet Allstars
17. Prime Tyme
18. Heat Athletics

i don't understand if it's all the teams with green check marks then whyy in sm. lm. they are taking 25 from group a and only 14 from group b!maybe im just retarded and am not catching something someone explain please!

Back