Smoed Cheer Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 23, 2014
My daughter would LOVE a smoed hoodie or something similar for Christmas. I went to the Cali All Stars site and they don't have anything - anyone know of anywhere else I can buy something like this? Tia.

My daughter would LOVE a smoed hoodie or something similar for Christmas. I went to the Cali All Stars site and they don't have anything - anyone know of anywhere else I can buy something like this? Tia.
@Cheermom1969 any help?

**Every time a flyer hits the floor a puppy dies. You do like puppies, don't you Susie?**

I don't believe there are any sweatshirts available in the pro shop at the gym. If you private message me, I can see what Smoed gear is in there and let you know. We are off this week for thanksgiving but I can check when we go back. :)

I don't believe there are any sweatshirts available in the pro shop at the gym. If you private message me, I can see what Smoed gear is in there and let you know. We are off this week for thanksgiving but I can check when we go back. :)
That would be awesome! Thank you!

Do they ever have bows? They have been sold out online all year :(

If you search allstarcheerbling on Instagram I know she just posted about partnering with CA officially and she made sports bras with a lot of the team names. There was a Smoed one I think. Her website is in her bio. Idk if this helps I just remember seeing it.

Back