All-Star Smoed Episode 5

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rob is the Finnick of Cheerleading...someone should make him a trident.

This seriously just made my day...My obsession for The Hunger Games is indescribable

na3upa4u.jpg

Scianna: "We're husbands, like Stahpp!!!" (his facial expression are everything!!)
P.S. That girl who said she just turned 18 wants Rob almost as much as Scianna does haha

I was rewatching episodes of "cheerleaders" and in Episode 2 if you pause at 5:43 and 5:50 I swear that's Rob but maybe it isn't... I thought he didn't come until episode 3
Cheerleaders Ep. 2 - Uncertain Future - YouTube

I know that jenee_12 or robertscianna can answer this a bit better, but from my understanding (I questioned this a while back, and I was answered both publicly and privately with similar answers), Robert arrived a week before the showcase. My guess is, for dramatic purposes, the need to find another male was drawn out a little longer than it actually lasted so as not to make it seem like no big deal. It also makes more sense for them to close off one storyline and open a new one, rather than opening a new one about 3/4 of the way through the previous (finding a new boy vs. Smoed preparing for showcase)

I know that jenee_12 or robertscianna can answer this a bit better, but from my understanding (I questioned this a while back, and I was answered both publicly and privately with similar answers), Robert arrived a week before the showcase. My guess is, for dramatic purposes, the need to find another male was drawn out a little longer than it actually lasted so as not to make it seem like no big deal. It also makes more sense for them to close off one storyline and open a new one, rather than opening a new one about 3/4 of the way through the previous (finding a new boy vs. Smoed preparing for showcase)

Robert arrived the day of the showcase and we taught him the pyramid and threw him in... That is why he doesn't do the first stunt at showcase.

Back