All-Star Smoed Esp 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What do you mean by this. Not in a smart way just wondering if we have the same opinion.

I just feel in the last 5 years all star cheerleading has gone from competitive to cut throat. People are willing to do whatever it takes to be on a winning team. I've been in all star cheer for over 15 years, and that is not how it was in the beginning. It was always competitive, but now it just seems people just change gyms like they change underwear. I do think you have to find a gym that suits your families needs and everyone wants to win, but just seems like when you reach level 5 all bets are off. Just an observation, I'm not judging any particular person or gym.

I just feel in the last 5 years all star cheerleading has gone from competitive to cut throat. People are willing to do whatever it takes to be on a winning team. I've been in all star cheer for over 15 years, and that is not how it was in the beginning. It was always competitive, but now it just seems people just change gyms like they change underwear. I do think you have to find a gym that suits your families needs and everyone wants to win, but just seems like when you reach level 5 all bets are off. Just an observation, I'm not judging any particular person or gym.
I just think that if it was me, at 17, having been to worlds 5 times and never making finals with those kind of skills I dont think I would stay. Nothing against the gym but I would chase the best gyms too.

The new boy Andrew is a fierce little whipper snapper.. and may I point out that Jenee and Ashley Benson (Hanna Marin/Pretty Little Liars) are twins.. its soo freaky !

For obvious reasons, I would never discuss a child's/family's personal choices, but I feel it's only right to address that Robert never "chased" the best teams. He's been a FAME kid since forever. It's sort of like being at a job and moving up the ranks from cashier to General Manager. You learn and grow along the way, and eventually you get to a point where that company can't teach you any more, nor are you giving the company anything more than you've given. That's when it's time to move on.
FAME consistently presents goals and new challenges for my cps. Smoed gives that to Robert. And Cali will have a huge red, black and silver cheering section at Worlds!

These is very addictive and its insane that something like this has yet to make it to television, yet we all have the luxury of being graced By "Cheer Perfection" on TLC every week for a WHOLE HOUR!

Hopefully they address the whole Gabbie Butler situation with her replacing that one flyer. That would be another interesting episode.

For obvious reasons, I would never discuss a child's/family's personal choices, but I feel it's only right to address that Robert never "chased" the best teams. He's been a FAME kid since forever. It's sort of like being at a job and moving up the ranks from cashier to General Manager. You learn and grow along the way, and eventually you get to a point where that company can't teach you any more, nor are you giving the company anything more than you've given. That's when it's time to move on.
FAME consistently presents goals and new challenges for my cps. Smoed gives that to Robert. And Cali will have a huge red, black and silver cheering section at Worlds!

Couldn't have said it better myself

Where do you stay? With a host family or in an apartment? Just curious since it seems you didn't have much time to work those thing out before moving.

Back