All-Star Smoed Is Got Milk Finalist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Who the heck is PCM? I would assume Cali Smoed has way more fans across the United States than PCM. Trying to figure this out. Hmmm interesting???
PCM is a large program in California with 4 locations and 24 teams. You might not have heard about us, but our video is cute and has a story to it. We have lots of fans in California also. You just dont have to be a great team to get people to vote for you, but a BIG family who loves where they come from.

PCM is a large program in California with 4 locations and 24 teams. You might not have heard about us, but our video is cute and has a story to it. We have lots of fans in California also. You just dont have to be a great team to get people to vote for you, but a BIG family who loves where they come from.
and mysterious is one of smoeds toughest competitors....it's gonna be a fun year...good luck to you guys...:)

How could you not vote for SMOED after watching their performance!!! They make me want to go out and buy my kids a case of chocolate milk!!

thanks everyone....i think mysterious has a secret voting weapon..cant catch them...its ok..:) and yesterday was very fun...a bit stressful cuz of the music..:) back to practice today...blessings everyone....so much to be thankful for...:)

thanks everyone....i think mysterious has a secret voting weapon..cant catch them...its ok..:) and yesterday was very fun...a bit stressful cuz of the music..:) back to practice today...blessings everyone....so much to be thankful for...:)
Lakerfantic, I love your enthusiasm and support for your team you are truly a blessing to them I hope they appreciate all your love. Thank you for always being so positive and fair with your postings, it is really appreciated. We look forward to seeing you guys on the mat, always do and its never a let down. SMOED is amazing and CA is an awesome program, we wish you all the luck in the world!

Lakerfantic, I love your enthusiasm and support for your team you are truly a blessing to them I hope they appreciate all your love. Thank you for always being so positive and fair with your postings, it is really appreciated. We look forward to seeing you guys on the mat, always do and its never a let down. SMOED is amazing and CA is an awesome program, we wish you all the luck in the world!
Awe...thank you soooo much...PCM is a great program and this year will be so fun....:) Take care and we will see you soon..:)

Last I checked The Fierceboards would forsure have Smoed winning this contest! Smoed over 5,000 views / 178 replies and PCM with 524 views / 17 replies. This Secrete voting weapon system (SVWS) is working great for PCM but it doesnt work on the mat. Good luck to both teams in San Jose.

Latest posts

Back