All-Star Smoed Is Got Milk Finalist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Last I checked The Fierceboards would forsure have Smoed winning this contest! Smoed over 5,000 views / 178 replies and PCM with 524 views / 17 replies. This Secrete voting weapon system (SVWS) is working great for PCM but it doesnt work on the mat. Good luck to both teams in San Jose.
Its sad that its already going there.. Fierceboard is not the only form of communication or medium by which voting can be assessed or viewed to be an accurate barometer of how the voting has been going. WE all have our supporters, friends and families so for you to suggest something other then that is quite WRONG! You are right good luck to both teams in San Jose! I dont wish to tarnish or turn this positive opportunity for any team into anything then what it should be, a wonderful chance to showcase your team and your gym.

Last I checked The Fierceboards would forsure have Smoed winning this contest! Smoed over 5,000 views / 178 replies and PCM with 524 views / 17 replies. This Secrete voting weapon system (SVWS) is working great for PCM but it doesnt work on the mat. Good luck to both teams in San Jose.

That is quite an implication as well as other posts above. It is a contest. I think some people just need cool their jets and relax. Why is everyone's spankies in a twist? It is only November, by April you will have anuerism!!!

curious but where'd you get these numbers from?

and theyre both gonna be in san jose :(?@!!!
i really miss living in pleasanton now

curious but where'd you get these numbers from?

and theyre both gonna be in san jose :(?@!!!
i really miss living in pleasanton now
It says on the thread...it will tell you how many views & replies. Oh and I voted again :) Go Smoed!!!!

Wow! It's ok to show your support for Smoed but saying things like ^^^ is a little too much. When fans make post or comments like that it makes fans like me think twice about who I should be voting for.

Wow! It's ok to show your support for Smoed but saying things like ^^^ is a little too much. When fans make post or comments like that it makes fans like me think twice about who I should be voting for.
I think its unfair to judge a team by posts....and this is a smoed thread....you are free to vote for whoever...but lets not come here and start trouble...ok....both teams are amazing...its just a contest...really! IMHO

I think its unfair to judge a team by posts....and this is a smoed thread....you are free to vote for whoever...but lets not come here and start trouble...ok....both teams are amazing...its just a contest...really! IMHO

Sorry I'm just saying how I feel. When fans post rude comments or post it sorta pushes me away. Yes both teams are amazing and I'm not the one starting trouble. Maybe you should re-read the comment from cheerchick123. Good Luck SMOED!!!

no
Sorry I'm just saying how I feel. When fans post rude comments or post it sorta pushes me away. Yes both teams are amazing and I'm not the one starting trouble. Maybe you should re-read the comment from cheerchick123. Good Luck SMOED!!!
apology needed..my statement was for everyone...good luck to all the finalists!!!

Back