All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No. They edited it wrong. The girl who was talking about the boy who was struggling with partner stunts, Her name is Emmi (i feel like we can say their names. But if not someone can let me know and ill edit her name out). I only know her name because its my name (spelled differently though)!

She's on a webseries, you can say her name.

I swear I thought the subtitles said he liked potpourri... not poutine. I was real confused for a second!

hehe. i dont mind the adverts. however, i was actually wondering if he really couldnt afford contacts or if it was just a made up portion of the script for the advert. it all seemed kind of convenient. i would much rather see it as a pre or post show commercial. rather than having it thrown into the script.

hehe. i dont mind the adverts. however, i was actually wondering if he really couldnt afford contacts or if it was just a made up portion of the script for the advert. it all seemed kind of convenient. i would much rather see it as a pre or post show commercial. rather than having it thrown into the script.
But you know as much as we do the ad would get no attention at the beginning or ending but if you wanted to call up one of your friends and suggest it maybe they'll listen and change the as placements. [emoji12][emoji23][emoji23]

**Don't mind me, just one of the girls here**

Back