All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So my question is this decision was announced this week that they were not attending but the guy who made the nasty comment about BSB weeks ago is in this video. I thought they kicked him off?

I have to say, I'm impressed with the turn the show has taken. They don't dwell on the negative or blow small thing up simply for drama like they used to. The shows seem more up to date and it all feels a lot more natural to watch - it doesn't feel as contrived as previous seasons' episodes felt.

Also, I just love Madi's brown hair. It looks so good on her.

So my question is this decision was announced this week that they were not attending but the guy who made the nasty comment about BSB weeks ago is in this video. I thought they kicked him off?
are you talking about whats his name.... cody? i think he graduated off smoed last year, that or im seriously confusing the two.

are you talking about whats his name.... cody? i think he graduated off smoed last year, that or im seriously confusing the two.

No Terrel I think thats his name. The one with the sick mom. This is after BSB put on a stunt video late summer. They said he was no longer on the team or Im confusing him with another boy.

No Terrel I think thats his name. The one with the sick mom. This is after BSB put on a stunt video late summer. They said he was no longer on the team or Im confusing him with another boy.
The one from today's video is Terrel. Cody graduated from smoed last season. Also, Terrel is no longer on smoed due to family emergencies regarding his mom and grandmother. Enrique from
from Snipers is taking over his position.

Cody was the one who was rude to BSB; fairly sure he's on Reckless.

Okay thats the kind of episode i want to see ATV!! Sucks that they have so many injuries. Hope they all heal quick and can be back to tumbling/stunting soon!

Aww man, I liked Jade. How is she only out for 3 months with a torn ACL, MCl, and meniscus? My sister torn her ACL and meniscus and she was out for like 9-9.5 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's not a severe tear? I can't imagine only being out for 3 months. My husband tore his MCL and it took nearly 6 months before he could even drive his truck again because he couldn't push the clutch in with his left leg.

Maybe it's not a severe tear? I can't imagine only being out for 3 months. My husband tore his MCL and it took nearly 6 months before he could even drive his truck again because he couldn't push the clutch in with his left leg.
Right! Maybe it's just part torn?

Right! Maybe it's just part torn?

That would be my guess. When they did surgery on my husband's knee his tear was really bad---his own fault, he went over a month before he finally accepted defeat and saw a doctor for it. It took his knee popping out while he was fishing and crawling back to the car for him to finally admit defeat. If she babied it the second it happened, there could be a chance that it's really small and won't need as much rehab.

Cody was the one who was rude to BSB; fairly sure he's on Reckless.
Ugh. He was ranting under one of my videos, as if I don't have the right to call him out for that kind of behavior. Told me to "take a rain check on my 'web show'" (yes, he put web show in quotes. Lol.)

I'll post his comments here when I get to a computer.

ETA: Here they are:

Cody: You're first minute of this video is so false it actually makes me laugh. You get your "facts" from cheer accounts acounts and spread them as if they are true. How can you say ANYTHING if you are not in the gym with us? Because I can tell you right now, You would delete this video without even thinking twice if I showed you some facts. But then again, why does this matter? Why are you taking the time out of your day to record 5 minute + rants( or even 10 minutes.. You know that whole rant you did on me) [he was talking about my BSB vs Smoed Rivalry video] Don't you have anything to do? Work? Like go to practice? Something? Not being rude just being real, so I don't wanna see screen shots of this post all over my mentions on twitters saying how I'm "bullying" or "starting drama" with you, because that is NOT what I'm here for. I'm here to defend my family. To stick up and to correct everything that is being said. I only see this blog because I was trying to look up on of my old performances with smoed, but then stumbled upon this..

One again, not trying to start any mess, and wish I could have talked to you in a private message but, it is what it is. Ps. Might wanna take a rain check on continuing your, "Web show". A lot of false information could get you into some trouble.

This is the video under which he commented.

To this day he hasn't specified which of my remarks were false, or broken down and debunked anything that I said. Neither did he acknowledge any of his bad behavior. Funny.

ETA: @VossRoss interesting that out of the 5 people that have rated this post so far, you are the only dislike and the only one without a profile picture or a single FB post. Hm. Care to make your first?

Last edited:
Back