All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well they did give her time to recover after she said she was ok. Unless, you think they needed to run a ct scan...
I was talking about when she actually got hurt. If you watch, they reach to pull her up before she even hits the ground. no one asked if she was okay at that point, just went to grab her. NECK INJURIES 101: DONT MOVE OR TOUCH THEM. clearly it was a bad enough fall if Eddie repeatedly said (even if not serious) "I thought you were dead". they should have left her on the floor for a minute and assessed the situation.

... but ya a CT scan woulda worked for me too

I was talking about when she actually got hurt. If you watch, they reach to pull her up before she even hits the ground. no one asked if she was okay at that point, just went to grab her. NECK INJURIES 101: DONT MOVE OR TOUCH THEM. clearly it was a bad enough fall if Eddie repeatedly said (even if not serious) "I thought you were dead". they should have left her on the floor for a minute and assessed the situation.

... but ya a CT scan woulda worked for me too
I agree, but unless your well trained most people don't really think like that. It might seem like common sense, but the initial response is to try to help the injured person, not quite understanding that they might be causing more harm than help. For instance, we see this happening in too many competitions. In this case, even if Eddie might have said something, it happens too fast, as soon as she falls, she is given a helping hand which she responds by grabbing. Fortunately, she is ok.

That honestly just screams attention-seeking to me. Really. We all Know how smoed conditions, we have seen them drop ,we have seen them win .we get it. Seriously.

Basically this.

Plus, I'm over Smoed. Lets give other smaller gyms a chance. Or maybe follow an IOC5 team, I think that would make for a more interesting and inspiring show.

Basically this.

Plus, I'm over Smoed. Lets give other smaller gyms a chance. Or maybe follow an IOC5 team, I think that would make for a more interesting and inspiring show.
Spring Tumbling tweeted something about other countries wanting to be just like Smoed and it just struck me as such an insult to other great teams - and it's a no brainer that teams from other countries don't have much of an opportunity to see other teams that don't have a web show, so of course they think Smoed is the best thing ever. I'm sure if ten other great gyms had a web show then teams from other countries would want to emulate them as well.

Spring Tumbling tweeted something about other countries wanting to be just like Smoed and it just struck me as such an insult to other great teams
:rolleyes:

and it's a no brainer that teams from other countries don't have much of an opportunity to see other teams that don't have a web show, so of course they think Smoed is the best thing ever. I'm sure if ten other great gyms had a web show then teams from other countries would want to emulate them as well.

are you sure that desire to emulate is primarily because of the show and not:
gold '10
silver '11
gold '12
gold '13
gold '14
gold '15

...in their 6 years of existence.

;)

Back