All-Star #smoedisback Atv

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

smoeds got a big name sponsor and are getting paid, just like all the other greats in other sports. :D
smileys-money-702364.gif

Real talk though, what's a good contact brand? I tried Acuvue in the past and it seemed to dry my eyes out and make it itchy.

Real talk though, what's a good contact brand? I tried Acuvue in the past and it seemed to dry my eyes out and make it itchy.

Acuvue gave me a nasty eye infection when they first hit the market; I rarely use contacts now, but my mom swears by the Air Optic brand.

Did we ever have a discussion about where the ad money goes and what have you? Because if so, that kid just lost the ability to cheer in college competitively.

Not like half these kids will even GO to college but..ya know. Food for thought.

Did we ever have a discussion about where the ad money goes and what have you? Because if so, that kid just lost the ability to cheer in college competitively.

Not like half these kids will even GO to college but..ya know. Food for thought.
Are college cheerleaders not allowed to cheer competitively if they take endorsements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one that finds it crazy that they are allow to practice wearing jewelry. Not only this team does it there are others and it needs to stop all together.

I think that watching about every single video of teams/individuals out there. The same goes for chewing gum.

I don't think college cares about cheerleading. Ns&T maybe but not regular cheer

"You are only responsible for being honest, not for someone else's reaction to your honesty."

I think that watching about every single video of teams/individuals out there. The same goes for chewing gum.

I can't comment on the chewing gum because I do it when I work out. I feel it controls my breathing better. I wonder if that's why athletes do it sometimes.

Back