All-Star Sneak Peek Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Loved coed elite videos but @ceacoach needs to remember the inversion rules (level 5 stunts I inversions 4A). Downward inversions are not allowed to stop while inverted. I just don't want anyone doing the cartwheel (which is awesome) and getting called on it. I'm still do inspired by these kids and the program, these vids get me excited for coaching my own practices, keep them coming!!!!
what stunt are you referring to so I can see what you mean ?

i love when they were stunting everytime anyone doubled some guy in the background added the double down voice over

Loved coed elite videos but @ceacoach needs to remember the inversion rules (level 5 stunts I inversions 4A). Downward inversions are not allowed to stop while inverted. I just don't want anyone doing the cartwheel (which is awesome) and getting called on it. I'm still do inspired by these kids and the program, these vids get me excited for coaching my own practices, keep them coming!!!!

The pyramid flip you're referring to is actually caught on the flyer's back if you watch again, I didn't notice it the first time, so she's not being caught while inverted, if that makes sense?

I love the little high 5 Holden and his base partner did when they hit the full up. Stunts look really interesting, I'm loving it!

A little bit interesting that they're showing three sneak peeks every month, especially since I know a lot of other gyms are so secretive about their routines. Nonetheless it's always fun to see! I'm totally loving coed elite this year, they're looking really good already and I'm seeing lots of pretty double downs which I'm a total sucker for.

Back