Members see FEWER ads... join today!

has your team competed?

• yea

Votes: 35 12.3%
  • no

Votes: 250 87.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, is this the stunt SE was thinking of doing but changed? Sorry, i never got to see the videos...

from the video that was leaked yes.. besides the high to high to stretch SE does Front stretch to bow.. and from the sounds of the music i think they go full around stretch scorp, point, doub. but thats just my assumption i dont know what the stunt looks like now. or what it is/what they've changed!

Am I the only one that thinks it would be easier to full around the other way?
It is actually easier the way they do it on the video (at least for the main base) , we did that stunt some months ago and we also thought doing it the normal fullup direction would be easier but it turned out the main base can catch the right foot better when the flyer does the turn in the other direction. Don't ask me why though i was only the backspot so for me the direction wouldn't have made any difference haha
(This was only our experience ,doesn't mean it could not be done the other way aswell :)

It is actually easier the way they do it on the video (at least for the main base) , we did that stunt some months ago and we also thought doing it the normal fullup direction would be easier but it turned out the main base can catch the right foot better when the flyer does the turn in the other direction. Don't ask me why though i was only the backspot so for me the direction wouldn't have made any difference haha
(This was only our experience ,doesn't mean it could not be done the other way aswell :)

I was actually looking for the vids where we tried it the other way but i didn't find them
So just to prove i'm not talking crap here's the vid of us doing the stunt in June (without any body positions at that time )

BTW i would really really love a Team to compete the stunt!! How cool must that look if a whole team does the Stunt Sequence Britni does

Back